Round 11 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love how the rules don't apply to the dogs. Perrett and Ennis stay down for a high tackle. Am duh if your hurt or acting hurt you have to be tested. Perrett even asked to come off for a concussion test. Hope they get $40,000 in fines. But Greenturds in charge so who knows.

What irks.me is the Rorters first try came from a 1-1 strip after the Ref clearly called 'tackle 1' :dodgy:

This game should explode and the SBW facade is slipping fast. What a wanker :dodgy:

Klemmer should provoke JWH into a sendoff offence soon :p

Great to watch. I want the Rorters to lose still, a Team of rejects from the Kiwi and NSW sides :sleepy:

Yep @The Wheel I know the Dogs have some fair guys out, but the Chooks still have their spine, SBW and JWH in...

They just don't seem the same side this year.

Shaping as Us against the Dogs more every day, for mine.

I need a shower with a steel pad and soap. Somehow I am wanting the dogs to win! What is going on?

Another chook forward pass? I'm seeing a pattern here!

RiverEagle said:
Only good thing Jerry is, it gives us a chance to go equal 1st, if we beat the Boncos next week.

We are already equal first now. The two points from the bye puts us equal with the Scumdogs.

Poor greenburg

First he got this game scheduled because he thought the roosters halves would be in soo camp, therefore 2 easy competition points for his dogs.

On top of that backfire...he now has to spend all weekend finding another loophole to get his dogs out of being fined for not replacing 2 concussed players as per the rules!

GE, you forgot his spin on how the Vidiot could press Red when he ruled Green :p

SBW's constant forward pass offloads need to be investigated :idea:
Along with his assault of on a defenceless headgear :mad:

Considering that the Dogs had their Playmakers out, the standins still outplayed the former NSW halves :cool:

bones said:
RiverEagle said:
Only good thing Jerry is, it gives us a chance to go equal 1st, if we beat the Boncos next week.

We are already equal first now. The two points from the bye puts us equal with the Scumdogs.

Good point mate, I'd forgot about that.

I still wasn't impressed with the Rorters last night either despite the lopsided score , and really believe it's shaping as Us against the Scumdogs for glory this year!.

What have we got on the menu today...not much without Manly!

Titans and Warriors are one game at least, I think.
And Tigpies at home...fun.

RiverEagle said:
bones said:
RiverEagle said:

Good point mate, I'd forgot about that.

I still wasn't impressed with the Rorters last night either despite the lopsided score , and really believe it's shaping as Us against the Scumdogs for glory this year!.

What have we got on the menu today...not much without Manly!

Titans and Warriors are one game at least, I think.
And Tigpies at home...fun.

Unless we beat the bye by 26 points we are still in second on the ladder. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6