Round 10 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really hope the Warriors aim up against the Dogs today.
They were unlucky last time around - when Reynolds milked yet another match-winner.

Not only will the Dogs lose in Waikato, we'll go equal first again with a win over the Noughts.

Will be somewhat interesting too, to see how good (or BADLY) the Raiders respond against the 'Riff back at home.

Warriors all the way, shouldbe fun to watch if they are still in the mood to throw the footy around.

Raiders was my pick, just to mix it up a bit.
Probably not a game to actually watch though :cool:

Disappointed that the news doesn't show SBW being ironed out by Scott :(

HappilyManly said:
Warriors all the way, shouldbe fun to watch if they are still in the mood to throw the footy around.

Raiders was my pick, just to mix it up a bit.
Probably not a game to actually watch though :cool:

Disappointed that the news doesn't show SBW being ironed out by Scott :(

Yeah they've shown the alleged nibble on Graham's ear a few times now instead...lol.

I've got the Raiders game on here only coz a friend visiting is a Fader fan. She remains unconvinced the spoon is headed to the capital! I say it's theirs or the Sharks for sure.

Agree on the Warriors...If the Cowgirls can carve up the Chooks, hopefully the Warriors turn it on too in Waikato!

It was always going to be Panthers and Dogs...

Not to mention, we should really be wanting the Dogs to play well because if I have to watch Pearce play halfback for NSW one more time I will lose it

Panthers, Dogs in close games :s

Nein are still showing a 50's movie FFS. Why bother showing a game after its already decided :huh:

Yowsers HM!

Spoiler alert please!!

For some errant souls that try to avoid the result and watch the game none the wiser!!!

Never mind. Knowing the Dogs win I won't watch it at all...lol.

Might be the pub for tea here I reckon.

Sorry, don't check in till its over next time :sleepy:

Its infuriating that 9 won't televise a game that they paid for, whilst Fox Sports has progress scores :huh:

That was OK HM, you did me a favor.

Didn't waste time watching the Dogs win.

Agree tho, we should see the game live.
Either on Nein, or for those of us with Foxtel,
live there. They even had their own commentators calling the game today.

Only positives were I tipped the Dogs (and Panthers) and tea was good at the pub!

torana355 said:
I hate the dogs but if NSW don't pick the dogs half pairing we may as well give QLD the trophy now.

DOGKINSON isnt an origin half back !!!! full stop... He was 18th man for city origin...

thats why QLD will win again , because of the halves !!!

panash said:
torana355 said:
I hate the dogs but if NSW don't pick the dogs half pairing we may as well give QLD the trophy now.

DOGKINSON isnt an origin half back !!!! full stop... He was 18th man for city origin...

That may be true but you think Pearce is an origin half?

torana355 said:
panash said:
torana355 said:

probably not , but at the moment with origin experience that pearce has ( so called building NSW culture ) how can dogkinson be the go to man in origin ??

maybe NSW have a number 7 problem , but the NSW selection is a joke chopping & changing all the time , no wonder its going to be 9 series win in a row...

HappilyManly said:
Sorry, don't check in till its over next time :sleepy:

Its infuriating that 9 won't televise a game that they paid for, whilst Fox Sports has progress scores :huh:

yup, I take it that this thread is the one to post in, results and all about non manly games so I avoid it until I've watched the games.

It works pretty well on silvertails. The annoying but doesn't happen too often is when people make new threads about non manly games that indicate the result.

Like the bumping of the dogs the team to beat thread, and the ricky stuart one both kinda give the result away.

As does that lol at st choke thread.

Actually...screw this site!!!! Stop bumping threads that give away the results ya teapots!

^^^Yeah global, that was just my fault too.

I'm usually pretty careful to avoid this thread when there's a result I don't wanna' know.

I just loitered a tad too long yesterday, and it was only the Dogs after all.

Had the Warriors won I would've watched the replay on Fox perhaps......as I said, only bonus was tipping both results on Sunday.

panash said:
torana355 said:
panash said:
torana355 said:

probably not , but at the moment with origin experience that pearce has ( so called building NSW culture ) how can dogkinson be the go to man in origin ??

maybe NSW have a number 7 problem , but the NSW selection is a joke chopping & changing all the time , no wonder its going to be 9 series win in a row...

What chopping & changing???? Daley has stuck with Pearce and others to a fault. It's all good and well to have a pick and stick policy when you have the personnel that Qld have, but NSW just don't have any quality halves.

Let me ask you this, would Qld have stuck with the same squad if they had lost 8 in a row? Of course not, so this is just a ridiculous Qld chest beating rubbish argument.

Ralphie said:
panash said:
torana355 said:
panash said:
torana355 said:

What chopping & changing???? Daley has stuck with Pearce and others to a fault. It's all good and well to have a pick and stick policy when you have the personnel that Qld have, but NSW just don't have any quality halves.

Let me ask you this, would Qld have stuck with the same squad if they had lost 8 in a row? Of course not, so this is just a ridiculous Qld chest beating rubbish argument.

Qld probably would of made changes no doubt. However I'm only going on what NSW has said in the past.

After the series lost last year Daley said Pearce will be there next year. A year later they are thinking about picking dogkinson.
Is that wise ?? They had him at 18th man in the city origin that's how valuable they thought he was.

Don't get me wrong I hope he does get selected , meaning scumdogs will suffer and drop on the table and criminal bird and thug gallen lose another series.

That's a double win for me

Dogkinson has already shown on several occasions this season that he handles pressure a lot better than Pearce does.

He's also a better kicker and a better defender. It would be nuts to not pick him, on form this season he and Reynolds are the standouts.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6