Round 10 & 11 schedule

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Round 10 & 11 schedule

As manly have pretty much hi jacked this game from the titans, is it possible they would prefer it on a monday night to keep the manly fans away

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Did I say I am f**kING PISSED OFF...because I am....VERY!!!

This is usually the biggest of the MWTS trips for the eyar, we had hundreds last year do our trip and I reckon about 1500-2000 attended the game.

f**k THEM ALL!!

Sorry but I just had to get it off my chest!

So Mark, where will be the yearly Queensland Player function? Brisbane Round 26?

No mate, just been on the phone to Sea Eagles central...will now be a PM after the Brisbane double header.

We can only blame Fox for this, Chan 9 get first pick (Friday nights two games) then Fox go next...therein lies the problem.

But it still stinks!

No mate, just been on the phone to Sea Eagles central...will now be a PM after the Brisbane double header.

Hope it's at the Caxton

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187199.msg328754#msg328754 date=1301464867]

Hope it's at the Caxton
[/quote]

It'll be late,won't it.2nd game prob wont finish until 1030ish.Either that or miss the 2nd game.And,as Bluedog says,it should be at the Caxton,otherwise supps will be taking ages to get from Suncorp to "wherever else".1/2 will go,1/2 will want to grog on at the caxton.

Mybludog link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187199.msg328754#msg328754 date=1301464867]

Hope it's at the Caxton
[/quote]

I doubt it (pity) players hotel more than likely.....pity as the Caxton is a great spot (and where we will be to kick the day off)

The PM functions have been held at the Crowne Plaza at the Gold Coast in recent years, means the players can come back, have their dinner, wind down and then walk in to the function...so I doubt if it would be at the Caxton.

The PM functions have been held at the Crowne Plaza at the Gold Coast in recent years, means the players can come back, have their dinner, wind down and then walk in to the function...so I doubt if it would be at the Caxton.

Going to be a long walk back to a pub if that's the case

I'm thinking this will be 2 games for me,then the caxton,then hotel for bed.Not running all over bris at ungodly hours of the night.

Just looking at the date on webjet and tiger have a one dollar flight. Leaves at 3.20 and gets in at 4.45. If there was no delays be worth it big time

come on tone, the ship , its just up the road a little.Trust me

Very disappointed.
I live in QLD, west of Gold Coast, and get to see Manly play once or twice a year....sometimes more if I'm in Sydney at the right time.

In the weeks leading up to the games I psych-up my kids and how we're going to see Manly play.It is a special occasion for our family.....

then they serve-up this Monday night rubbish. Geez I hope they dump this Monday night thing.

Skilled Stadium in Robina is very difficult to get in and out of....parking is quite far from the ground and you have to catch buses to/from the stadium.
So looks like it will be a very late one for us on the school night!

The sad thing is that hundreds if not thousands of our fans will miss out seeing the boys play.....it's been such a huge day there for the last three years and a real pity it's a Monday night...we get some few games up and a real pity for one of them being on a Monday.

tractorboy link said:
Just looking at the date on webjet and tiger have a one dollar flight. Leaves at 3.20 and gets in at 4.45. If there was no delays be worth it big time

lol thats good, had a look with bags returning next morning would cost $130 without a place to sleep

Bones link said:
[quote author=Mark from Brisbane link=topic=187199.msg328717#msg328717 date=1301461043]
YOU ARE f**kING KIDDING ARN'T YOU!!!!

What he said
[/quote]  Yep, what he said.  Two MNFs in a row.  Dashes all hopes of taking my boys to a game on a school night.

I think re the Brisbane game. I'll watch manly whip some bronco butt, leave after that game and go to the Caxton while the other game is on, then go to the function.

Well there goes my trip to Manly/GC.Very very dirty!!!!
6 less Manly fans on the Goldie this year..

THIS SUCKS BIG HAIRY ONES :eek:

Nthn NSW link said:
Well there goes my trip to Manly/GC.Very very dirty!!!!
6 less Manly fans on the Goldie this year..

THIS SUCKS BIG HAIRY ONES :eek:
=

Agree BIG hairy ones!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7