Round 1 - Travelling Supporters who is going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

seaeagles4life

Reserve Grader
Hi All,

Amidst all the drama of the off-season it is easy to forget that round 1 is a week away. It will be good to have some footy back on and I am eager to get out to our first game.

My question is what area should I get tickets in to sit with my fellow manly fans? East side 70 says "away" and otherwise general admission is available.

Normally would consider going to Wanderland stadium and have done in the past , but not this time....will not be financially supporting the Dalai , What-a-mong or the Squeels so the NRL can start the " west is the heartland " crap from RD1....the best ticket away fans normally can get are somewhere between the deadball line and the 20 metre line or behind the posts.

I was going to go, but I am so disillusioned with all that's going on I have made a commitment to myself to have nothing to do with any NRL games until the sideshow has ended and those who have chosen to leave have actually gone.

To those who are going, remember whose home game it is and remember what they intend to do with your gate takings.

Not sure... live only 10km from the ground & want to support our boys but the thought of my hard earned money going into Parra's coffers is sickening @:(

I'll be there - Bay 70 with my Manly brothers and sisters. Travelling by myself by train from Kiama so it will be reaassuring to be amongst friends.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4