Round 1 team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would move Hecks into the starting side and move Kite to the second row and choco to the bench, have some big forwards on the field to start against the warriors

I think its crucial that Kingy starts and Hecks off the bench for this game.

Its going to be very physical and we need Kingys fight in the game early on. He hits hard, is strong and can hold his own against the big warriors pack. Hecks no disrespect aint that type of player. He would be better once their forwards tire and he comes on to just keep playing the way he does after Kingy and Kite smash them up.

Dunley must be on the bench. Randalls defence is better and the warriors will be pounding us early on.. they will be pumped up.. we have to withold their pressure... once that happens we get Dunley on when their tired and we can carve them up.

First 20 minutes of this game will be crucial.. if we score first their confidence will take a bit of a downfall. Forward battle will be fierce.

They will be pounding us with randall on the field, pounding us right u..........................

Dunley good add a bit late in the half with his darting runs from dummy half when the big warrior forwards are tiring. True we need some monsters out there to combat them but we also need the small quick guys like Dunley & Stewart to crack them open. Therefore I really hope if we are to leave a hooker out it is Chad.

If we start saying we need Chad for his defensive game. That immediately tells you that we are going in expecting a loss or at least expecting to play a larely defensive game instead of an attacking game.

I think we need to put them on the back foot and a few left field inclusions could be worthwhile.

Chad has some geat merits including great defense and commitment in defense.

However on this occasion I think Dunley will carve them up

Dunley's defence appears to have improved a lot too.

albeit somewhat untested it is worth a try on his trial form.

thats my opinion too. He trialled exceedigly well. So much so that i went from a critic to an advocate of his.

You noticed him every time he was on the field and not because of mistakes but because of everything he did well.

Chad is solid and played well in the trials but did not overly impress. Its a matter of do we want Solid or do we want creative. Its at least worth a try, we have 3 good hookers in Dunley, Randal and Balin. I think play each on their merits and this is a game for dunley to shine

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6