Round 1 Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If that's right , you little ripper . I'm taking a week off go down to manly a few days earlier and soak it all up. I went and watched the dogs play us in round 3 this year and was gutted because that week we lost dce . How the wheel turns.

If that's right , you little ripper . I'm taking a week off go down to manly a few days earlier and soak it all up. I went and watched the dogs play us in round 3 this year and was gutted because that week we lost dce . How the wheel turns.
Manly v the dogs on a Friday night is always a special night. I hope 7 is on the nose!

Tops! Love a good match on a Friday. It will be good to test ourselves against a good pack to see how good ours is. If the game has a dry track I expect us to put a big score on them. But if it's a crappy wet night bulldogs will rape us.
Bulldogs will rape us either way. That's how they roll.

I wonder whether we requested to have home games deferred until later in the season so the Brookie Oval issue could be sorted out before it had an impact?

The seven news reporter spoke to the Morris twins and asked how they felt playing the first game of the year at brookie after playing on a sand pit last year.
So maybe Brookie ain't lost just yet?

The seven news reporter spoke to the Morris twins and asked how they felt playing the first game of the year at brookie after playing on a sand pit last year.
So maybe Brookie ain't lost just yet?

I hope not but even on the membership pages there is the good old fine print:

*This Membership includes 10 home games at Brookvale Oval for season 2016, subject to agreeing licence terms with Warringah Council

I would say that the first game is assumed to be at Brookie...for now. They need to sort it out either way so ppl know what they are buying...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6