Rothtossers Rant this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
And what's the grubby little innuendo about Delmege catching the bus? So what? What's so wrong about catching public transport? If more people did it it ould be a better world. Just more rubbish from a rubbish journalist.
I agree mate

I would love to be able to take the time to go through all the articles written by these sham journos about us since Zorba got the boot. It's honestly appalling they have been completely negative about us and 99% of the time it really is a pack of lies. #scumbags

conanu said:
They made a mistake originally saying the london irish, now they realised the public arent fools its changed now to french clubs. Absolute rubbish and very poor execution of this tactic.
They are full of **** check these from twitter

@BrookvaleLegend: @BulldogRitchie @BuzzRothfield u have @manlyseaeagles fans confused. Friday bulldog said Brett stewy to uk rugby today buzz says French rugby

Ritchie Replied

@BulldogRitchie: @brookvalelegend @buzzrothfield @manlyseaeagles Both clubs chasing him....interesting times.

What you have to keep in mind here is the Stewart family is close with peters. This is Brett's last contract so his management are playing hardball with the club. I think Ritchie and Rothfield are being used to inflate stories to get manly to come to the party.

The next thing will be the gangbanger on triple m tomorrow will tell us his manly is French rugby. These Rex hunts are so predictable

So how much moola does a payee earn for printing false stories in a bid to aid the payer?

Vyssini said:
Amazingly good news for Snake- in the space of a couple of days (and without passing a ball in anger) he has successfully upped his salary from $850k per year to $1 million- and he now will be based in the French Riviera. If he shows some patience, I hear Roman Abramovic may make a $2 million per month offer for him to play soccer at Chelsea...

Following Snake's great performance against the Chooks on Sunday, Manchester City, who are reportedly interested in good fullbacks, are now poised to make an offer as well...

Why would anyone take any notice of frothfield (drunk) or his little red headed mate (still lives with his mum) Ritchie. They get there stories from Zorba who will blow manly up because he is not part of its circle of power any more.

Lets hope they get the chop when the axe fall's on news limited staff soon. Please!!

DSM5 said:
And what's the grubby little innuendo about Delmege catching the bus? So what? What's so wrong about catching public transport? If more people did it it ould be a better world. Just more rubbish from a rubbish journalist.

I am embarrassed to admit it now, but I have previously caught that bus a couple of times. It was just more convenient then driving into the city. I feel like a second class citizen

Mark from Brisbane said:
Love your work Justfooty, keep this good stuff coming

Sorry Lovefooty

Thank you very much
I have often seen the red headed mummy lover with the galloping Greek in the tab together. They then go into the chicken shop and get free chicken and chips from the bloke who had the missing fridge.
Real winners that lot.

lovefooty said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Love your work Justfooty, keep this good stuff coming

Sorry Lovefooty

Thank you very much
I have often seen the red headed mummy lover with the galloping Greek in the tab together. They then go into the chicken shop and get free chicken and chips from the bloke who had the missing fridge.
Real winners that lot.

Hhahaha brilliant

DSM5 said:
How hillarious is this, it turns out buzzard head got this wrong to.
Max said on Facebook he wasnt on the L90 he was on the train from Wynard to St lenards. Lol nice try you red cheeked wanker.

Cameron said:
DSM5 said:
How hillarious is this, it turns out buzzard head got this wrong to.
Max said on Facebook he wasnt on the L90 he was on the train from Wynard to St lenards. Lol nice try you red cheeked wanker.

What should happen if Max didn't catch that bus is start suing them because these blokes write what zorba gives them and they don't check it. If I was max I would have them in court.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6