Rothtool and the News limited filth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If I were gifty and dce, I would have exchanged a solemn handshake with stiff upper lip after each try, for the cameras. Maybe a slight nod of the head as well, as if to grudgingly acknowledge the other's prowess.

Then hug and high five the rest of the team.

News Corp journalist Phil 'Buzz' Rothfield received payments from controversial gambler Eddie Hayson
Nick McKenzie
One of News Corp's best-known sports reporters has received payments from Eddie Hayson, the controversial gambler alleged to be at the centre of some of the most sensational betting scandals in rugby league and racing.

The multiple cash deposits into the TAB account of Phil "Buzz" Rothfield, the sports editor-at-large at the Daily Telegraph andSunday Telegraph, are just some of Mr Hayson's unusual financial transactions that are being scrutinised by authorities.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/news...ial-gambler-eddie-hayson-20160728-gqg0no.html

Karma's a bitch, hey Phil:rofl:

A good way to pay for drugs and the like ( hookers or illegal stuff) is to deposit the funds into someone's betting account. Even better when the account isn't even in their name.

That is just too funny.

Will he write an 'excuse' in his column on the weekend or just make up some snide lie/innuendo about Kate McClymont instead

If he gets the boot, I am sure his mate ZtH will find him a cushy job at Manly

When was the last time that this boozed up clown wrote a piece on rugby league that actually praised the game? Most of the time he is trying to run it into the ground unless Cronulla is winning.
And he's the DT's chief league writer (or at least its most senior)?
Such a coward , cause he's backing a winner on that one - its running itself into the ground - the NRL, the rules, the TV coverage, the interference, the competing codes . . . . the Bunker, etc etc

Let's hope News Corp and the authorities come down hard on him if this is proven true.

Looks like Hayson is not too happy with what McClymont has uncovered. She posted this on Twitter today "Just had an abusive call from Eddie Hayson who called me a "****ing old mole" & tried to explain his payments to News Journo @BuzzRothfield".

Let's hope News Corp and the authorities come down hard on him if this is proven true.

Looks like Hayson is not too happy with what McClymont has uncovered. She posted this on Twitter today "Just had an abusive call from Eddie Hayson who called me a "****ing old mole" & tried to explain his payments to News Journo @BuzzRothfield".

Dickhead, all that will do is rile her up even more!

So the byline 'Saint, Sinner, Shoosh' is two thirds autobiograhical:devil:

Sad to read that the 2V/Chez media bashing, were allegedly paid for by someone close to the disgruntled Manly players @:cry:

Hope this network of gambling and debauchery is unmasked by Kate et al :wait:

Just last week, Murdoch fired the head of Fox News for allegeded sexual harassment.
Buzz is even more expendable :wondering:

#Crisis

Hello Buzz... Heard the story about the pot calling the kettle black? You filthy hypocrite. You've spent countless hours slandering our club, from a position in which you were effectively untouchable, and have used heavily slanted articles to put pressure on players and coaches at a lot of clubs.

I hope you're enjoying how the shoe fits, now that you are wearing it.

EADC.

Yours sincerely, KOMORI.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7