Rothfields Team of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
From today's Telegraph

Barba
B Morris
Inglis
J Morris
Merritt
Thurston
Cronk
Gallen
Myles
Burgess
Tamou
Smith
Kasiano

Farrah
Wade Graham
James Graham
Tolman

The blokes is a deadest goose, not one manly player considered when you read the article..

He also said the Manly Dogs game was as good as the Rabbits Roosters game from last Monday night. That Particular game was absolute crap bar he last 2 minutes.

Yeah Lyon owns every centre he plays against.

I was also Thinking Watmough was worthy mention.

bob dylan said:
Yeah Lyon owns every centre he plays against.

I was also Thinking Watmough was worthy mention.

Yeah him too. Burges? Wtf? How many games has he played?

As if Rothtool would have any Manly players in his team of the year. I was expecting to see the entire Sharks line up. The guys a tosser.

Rothfield, Ritchie and Kent, should be given no airing on this site...They are trash and we should **** them off..........
Good night, one more Bundy and thats mad Mundy over with..."tomorrows untouched"

To be honest its not that bad, but lyon should definitely be in there. I'd also take out burgess and put in choc, and take out tolman and put in matulino.

Frogz said:
Rothfield, Ritchie and Kent, should be given no airing on this site...They are trash and we should **** them off..........
Good night, one more Bundy and thats mad Mundy over with..."tomorrows untouched"

You forgot to add weedler and bitchface Wilson.

Phil was of course too modest to name himself the inaugural winner of the 'Bob Woodward Deep Throat Recipient of the Year.'

Zorba/Zelig won that one, for his very 'deep throat.'

What a pointless exercise. How can you name a team of the year a week before the end of July. What a ******* goose.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2