Rothfields NSW team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Farah like the tigers hasn't had a great start to the year. Where as Ennis and the dogs have. You need to be playing well for your club before you get a gig at origin (supposedly).

I like the choice of Weyman... I've always thought he would eventually make it to origin level. I hope he does. At least he has some mongrel. That's been the problem with NSW front row of late. They are all a bunch of marshmallows.

Be good to see even kitey fire up. Someone!

As long as Brett White and Ryan Hoffman never don a rep jersey again i'll be happy. They have both contributed greatly to NSW downfall.

Wallace/Campese is a great pairing and has the potential to be a pairing of longevity. I really hope they go for those 2 should they both be fit. Gidley off the bench. That's the go.

Weyman is old, slow and cranky.  He gives away more penalties than Ted.  He'd be binned or sent off.

Problem with farrar was he started getting his nose out of joint a couple of years ago when he didn't get picked, thought he was hard done by, but bedsy was the obvious choice.

Since then, he seems to think he is automatically next in line, but I have to agree Ennis is in good form the last 12 months.

Pfft, Le Snak for origin, Ennis sucks balls. I don't get the love for Ennis he's a fairly ordinary hooker. I'd much rather see Farah get a go ahead of him.

The trouble with Farah is his back injury. I'm sure he's tough enough, I just don't know whether he would last 80 minutes. If he doesn't we all know Brett will be on the bench to take over at dummy half ;).
I think Farah could do it and I think he deserves to over Ennis, they should have Gidley on the bench to give him a rest so I don't know what the problem would be selecting him. Ennis just doesn't do it for me, maybe he's tougher but he isn't more skillful, and if we're picking one prop on the bench I think we need Farah.

Canteen Worker link said:
I would have Ennis. Farah is a good player when things are going his way but I am not sure he is tough enough for Origin.
Ennis has that Benny Elias about him, a real pain in the arse. Perfect for Origin as he could bait Qld. As long as he gets that diving **** out of his game, Hayne will cover that.

Rex, you can be 24 and still old.  Anyway he gives away to many penalties.  Farrar has lost form.  He did nothing against us, nor the week before.  I was worried about his dummy half runs but there was nothing on Sunday. 

Agree Clon.  Buderus was a great player but we did not have a creative/dominant halfback to create opportunities for the team, that is where Farah woould have come in very handy. 

Cletus link said:
Pfft, Le Snak for origin, Ennis sucks balls. I don't get the love for Ennis he's a fairly ordinary hooker. I'd much rather see Farah get a go ahead of him.

The love for Ennis is that he is the perfect Origin Hooker. He may not be the 100% best hooker in there, but origin isn't all about the crisp perfect player. Mongrel is a big part of it.

They don't call Ennis the "Serial Pest" for nothing. He milks probably 60% of penalties that the Bulldogs get. He is in there starting many plays and gaining good field position and he throws a lot of players off their game.

Farrah is a good hooker no doubt, and probably has skill over Ennis, but for Origin Ennis is a better choice when all is said and done.

As Bliztkrieg said, he is a bit like Benny Elias, who shone in Origin over any other game he played

Are these ARL games (seeing as though they are not part of the NRL) going to be played with one referee or are they going to do the NRL thing with two?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2