Rothfield you are a tool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wouldn't surprise me though if the Eels banked on the salary cap being a bit higher for 2014, when they signed up Will. That being said I'm sure there are other players they'll try and move on first before letting him go.

Apparently if he dumps Pirtek it might come down to a tug-of-war between Vodaphone, Jetstar, I-Select and Kaspersky. (Which one are we again?)

Matabele said:
How many other trite and frivolous names can we invent for this journalist?

I prefer to think that the names are a reflection on the 'detritus'-like nature of that journo's musings, rather than being merely trite.

Is that too obscure, or am I being too frivolous?;)

Matabele said:
These days the level of discussion in this forum is execrable.

C'mon Matas, it's the off-season...everyone's doing there best to sail the SS Silvertail out of off-season boredom and into a fresh season.....:D

just attempted to defend my beloved eagles in an upfront and honest way, after the usual manly-hate dribble on the comments thread (in response to the gone-wrong kaspersky press release)...

lots of niggle and manly-bagging...

do you think they published my pro-manly response?? not even close.

not crying, but it *would* be time these losers got over it and moved on...

if any team out there are so-called *grubs and cheats*...heck, last time i checked, it would have to be the purple scum from down south.

didn't they get relegated a couple years back???

anyway, typical media.

Matabele said:
These days the level of discussion in this forum is execrable.
Well this contribution has certainly raised the standard. Not. Thanks again for your continuing efforts to inspire and encourage us. Heaven forbid you would use your advantages in wit and education to simply make fun of us.

Matabele said:
How many other trite and frivolous names can we invent for this journalist?

'Trite and Frivolous'? 'Trite and Frivolous'? I'll have you know you know many of these posters worked hard and long to create Trite and Frivolous names. Some Respect and credit for effort please. 'Rooly Good Trite and Frivolous' please.

I will be in touch with the Telecrap offering my services as Rothfield's replacement.

I plan to write unsubstantiated drivel and pass it off as fact and I'm prepared to do it for 75% of what they are paying him.

Win, win situation. I get a pay rise (I'm only a teacher after all) and readers of the column notice no discernible difference.

simon64 said:
I will be in touch with the Telecrap offering my services as Rothfield's replacement.

I plan to write unsubstantiated drivel and pass it off as fact and I'm prepared to do it for 75% of what they are paying him.

Win, win situation. I get a pay rise (I'm only a teacher after all) and readers of the column notice no discernible difference.

They will, because there wil be no anti-Manly BS in your predictions.

Jono said:
simon64 said:

Damn. Didn't think of that Jono.

Ok, I'll add the anti Manly BS but I want 100% of Rothfield's income.

simon64 said:
Jono said:
simon64 said:

Damn. Didn't think of that Jono.

Ok, I'll add the anti Manly BS but I want 100% of Rothfield's income.

So what would next year's prediction be?

- Manly will get their first ever wooden spoon?
- Geoff Toovey will be the first coach fired?
- Manly will move a position down the table from where they were last year (this is on the presumption that we come 3rd in 2013)?

I see that that drunk throthfield is off on leave and Hooper is doing the column this week.

There is a positive story on manly and the a bit about the 2 boys getting there life memberships.

No negatives about any players or officials at our club.

Throthfield is off and zorba is away on holidays over seas.
Funny that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7