Rose can Impact

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
The final series yet.
As a fan of the big guy I think he offers direct hard powerplays that can scramble the defence & Foran/DCE can play off it.
The Dogs are a team who play the best tip on passing through the middle of the park & maybe Tooves was concerned Rose could be exposed by them in defence.
Really looking foward to his battering runs after being left out & expect him to produce a big impact game next Friday night.
Really missed those line bending runs to give the halves space & 2nd phase play & this will also give Choc a retreating defensive line to attack.
Bring it big George - its now or never!!

He shouldve been in the team against the Dogs, we needed to match their size up front. Georgie must be in the side this week, we desperately need the go forward he provides.

I thought that picking mauro instead of Georgie was a good option, however on reflection we really missed his good forward and quick play the balls. He is a must for this week irrespective of what happens with joe and kite

George adds a whole other dimension to the team. He brings go forward, but he also has good movement for a guy his size and has an offload. He adds a little aggro which leaves most opposition a little hesitant, and i think, could be our X factor in the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6