Rorters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
With a 5 day turnaround I can't see the Warriors beating the Rorters, even if the game is in NZ.  So we face a semi-final epic against the Rorters, reminiscent of 1997.

Can we do them again (hopefully by more than a point)?

Warriors for mine as they will have momentum plus their home crowd and ground. 

If we get the Warriors we are going to have to work on our stopping of the offload.  We have been vulnerable to that n recent weeks.

If we play the Warriors then all their attack will go down Vat-how-do-you-spell-it's wing as shown by today.  He's learnt how to catch the high ball too.

The Chooks are full of hot air, I think the Warriors will have the confidence to get them, especially with home ground advantage. Although half the Rorters side are Kiwis anyway.

Us playing the Warriors in the semi final is not a scenario I considered at all. Not sure what to think of it really.....we should have their measure.

Old men Wiki and Price are a different breed. They'll be fine.

We've got the Warriors measure. We're THEIR bogey team. We'd beat them comfortably, especially at a venue like the SFS like the Cows game last year where we have the majority of support.

It was, but we were the second highest ranked winner in week one last year, this year we are the number one ranked winner

Actually if the Rorters do win then it would have to be at ANZ as they are highly unlikely to give the Rorters home ground advantage......you would think anyway

if melbourne had won Sharks and Rooters would have been played at SFS.

it supposedly not their home ground through semis, its one of the suitable grounds in sydney.

and yes I know thats not true in reality.

Regardless i'd say spectators and players would rather be at SFS than ANZ, far better place to watch football

I can't see the Chooks beating the Warriors, they would have grown an extra arm and leg after beating the scum for the second time today.

I tipped the Warriors as one of dark horses to the comp along with the Raiders. However I'm confident we will beat the Warriors if we are to play them.  It would be a physical game i think our defence would be the difference although the Warriors held their own today and out played the scum.

Annesly was interviewed on the radio today and was batttening down for the furore over a Sharks home game at the SFS. Next week, should the chooks triumph there is a good chance they will choose ANZ but the NRL is giving nothing away.

Loved it at work today...... Rorter fans where saying there is nothing wrong playing at the SFS against the Sharks.
Now there all having a whinge thats its not fair they have to go to NZ to play the warriors

worrywhores playing on 5 day turnaround
foosters playing away from home
worrywhores in form
foosters out of form
worrywhores a tough win over Melb
foosters a soft loss to Brisbane
both teams flying to NZ to play

hmmm...I say its a even contest, so lets have 3 golden point extra time's to decide this :)

I am with you on this CS I dont care who we play, hopefully it will be pissing down rain and hard slog and both teams have an absolute crack at each other.  Oh if it goes to extra time then I will be happy with that as well

Slightly offtopic, but i have a feeling the Warriors will go far...something feels like a fairytale kind of thing.  Not including the whole retiring Wiki and stuff, but more of the 8th place, lucky to make the finals kind of fairytale.  I hope i'm wrong (obviously cos they need to beat Manly to make the GF)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6