Rorters V Vermin lets pick a winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
JWH is a piece of ****

Shame Teo didn't take SBW up on his offer and throw a couple, Scummy would cover away when it isn't an overweight beneficiary throwing them at him

Sam Burgess is a sensational player, best forward I've seen for a long time

COMMANDER said:
Roosters gambit of giving away penalties and trusting their defence did not work like it did last year.

Because they haven't got shame Hayne giving them forward passes and bullsht decisions.

'No back to back' - diddums.

Thing is , every forward in the starting six for both these packs has about as much go forward as the entire combined 2014 Manly pack. We did well to get as far as we did.

I'm not surprised about this. The Rorters defence has nothing on what it was last year.

With this coming week.....I am so glad I live in Adelaide and won't have to put up with a week long Souffs jizz fest.

Kiwi Eagle said:
JWH is a piece of ...

Shame Teo didn't take SBW up on his offer and throw a couple, Scummy would cover away when it isn't an overweight beneficiary throwing them at him

Sam Burgess is a sensational player, best forward I've seen for a long time

Yep he's off to play for Bath in the UK. They are going to play him as a center. He'll enjoy it in the West Country.

Give them the trophy now.
All they have to do is make the GF, the pinkies will take care of the rest. NRL needs the feel good story of a souths win

Great to see Souths win, Great to see SBW go out as the loser he is. Soward and Hodkinson are very disappointed though. Whoever won tomorrow would have been a special for the CC medal if they had been playing Pearce. As for JWH what can I say about this maggot.

And the best part is.....

As soon as the game ended GEM started showing Sudden Impact. Love a good Dirty Harry movie :D

The dogs aren't good enough. Panthers, meh, if they had a full roster the might get close. Can't see souths losing it from here.
Can only hope though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4