Rorters V Vermin lets pick a winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
$BW reminds me a lot of Choc. Not in their style of play, but in that both are very good players who sometimes have brain explosions. He should never have passed from on the ground. Its ended up costing his team a try.

Souffs should never have had that ball for Inglis to score. Kearey was offside from the Reynolds bomb.

Gawd. We've seen the carry on when souths win a club game......... gonna be a long week putting up with the souths toss fest

Roosters getting rooted by the refs. If it wasn't for manly I wouldn't pay 2 seconds attention to this useless organisation in it's current state. Resembles WWE

Well if the vermin win, i won't be picking up a paper or watching a sports report all week. Would shoot myself i think

cava2323 said:
Roosters getting rooted by the refs. If it wasn't for manly I wouldn't pay 2 seconds attention to this useless organisation in it's current state. Resembles WWE

Absolutely. Ref just asked to look at high contact on $BW and then suddenly it's play on. It's just a farce.

Changed my mind re the result - nice to see soufs robbed next week...

Souffs will win this but I hope they get rolled big time next week.

Notice Fittler has been rather quiet this half.....

mickqld said:
cava2323 said:

Absolutely. Ref just asked to look at high contact on $BW and then suddenly it's play on. It's just a farce.

Souffs 4th try did it for me. Offside from the kick then knocked it on at the contest. Useless clowns. They got tohave a look at the nfl or something and try to sort this mess out. Makes the greatest game the greatest joke.

I'll watch the game tomorrow but that's about it for 2014, I'm almost about to puke tonight and if they were to win next week, and I watched, id be sick for a week

Souths by far the better team. Refs helped wih peanalties but result would be the same no matter what.

Souths are looking strong though. Who ever they meet next week will have to be at their very best. Hopefully thats the Panthers

Roosters gambit of giving away penalties and trusting their defence did not work like it did last year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4