Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
The Roosters are struggling to resign Shillington & Tupou and to free up $750,000 a season they are trying to offload O'Meley and Minichiello.

I can understand why they want to get rid of mini, with the amount of game time he has had in the last few years. but with O'Meley, he has been one of there better players since he joined them this season.

Willie Mason strikes again, he forced a bunch of Bulldogs out with his Wallaby/NFL/All Black threats to get bigger contracts, now his last minute signing may force some out from the Roosters.

I will feel sorry for O'Meley if he gets punted, he stayed loyal to the Dogs as long as possible before going for the cash (which he deserved) somewhere else.

The Roosters would just increase their image as the biggest pricks in the NRL if they even attempt too do it.

Making players suffer from their inept managment of the salary cap and having room at the right times is disgraceful.

That said, is it any differnet to what we did to Monaghan?

Flip link said:
The Roosters would just increase their image as the biggest pricks in the NRL if they even attempt too do it.
Can you make them any bigger when they are already there with that image???? ::)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4