Roosters V Rabbits

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
7 to 1 penalty count is not helping the chooks. Souths looking ok though

Volley said:
Anyone would think Clive Churchill has been resurrected.

I don't hate the Roosters as much as most teams, but I'll be going for whoever plays them all year (apart from the Dogs of course).

Yeah a lot of teams in front of Chooks on my hate scale but this year definitely gunning against them because of the over hyped stupidity going on in the media about SBW. I am surprised they aren't talking up as a Immortal soon!!

Easts are poorly, souths aren't that good folks

Some pundits have easts in the 8. I can't see that happening

Based upon tonight Reynolds should be NSW halfback so > Pearce

The Wheel said:
Based upon tonight Reynolds should be NSW halfback so > Pearce

I'd go double Reynolds. Souffs Reynolds at 7 and the Dogs Reynolds at 6.

Chooks have attacking potential. That will come together as the season wears on. I don't know where their defence is going to come from though. They may be one to consider for the spoon.

And for a first up hitout, souffs look good. There's some big boys in that team and a good half back. They're dangerous but lack the class of a real title threat. The only issue is that they may develop that class from somewhere during the year. Possibly through Luke, the combined Burgess' or heaven forbid another step up from Sutton.

That aside, one game down and we've nothing to fear. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Not concerned about the win (i say that now) just a show of intent.

Noticed how souths performance dwindled when renoylds got injured. I think souths may turn into another johns/Knights dependency.

The chooks were quite disappointing. I think they have alot of potential, but they need more time to gel.

The roOsters are pretenders, Souffs look strong. Sonny Dill Wwilliams is a joke.

Reynolds is a gun and should easily make the SOO team as the no1 halfback for NSW.

Souths look great.Reserve my judgement on chooks.Was always going to take them time to get combinations.That bunnies pack will beat up on plenty this year-im glad we didn't cop them first up.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6