Roosters V Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's who I've picked....but the dragons like this game.

Ohhh It's on here in 15mins

I have pressed the 'last post' tab at the top of the page a few times today. My volume is turned up, but nothing plays. Weird. :S

DSM5 said:
The Queens defense out wide is rubbish.

Just rubbish all round I reckon.

Roosters looking good this year. Although, I don't think they have beaten anyone special. Still will be a tough team to beat.

bones said:
I have pressed the 'last post' tab at the top of the page a few times today. My volume is turned up, but nothing plays. Weird. :S

Were you pressing it during the minute's silence ??

How the hell did they get 40 thousand!! Roosters have no fans and start of a long weekend for many!! Wow!! What amazing crowds lately, 40k plus Broncos, Dogs and Souffs! It shows that quality games draw people.

bones said:

One of your best bones.

Darren said:
How the hell did they get 40 thousand!! Roosters have no fans and start of a long weekend for many!! Wow!! What amazing crowds lately, 40k plus Broncos, Dogs and Souffs! It shows that quality games draw people.

Do you like watching the footy or do you just deal with it until the crowd figures for each match are displayed?

Napper said:
Darren said:

Do you like watching the footy or do you just deal with it until the crowd figures for each match are displayed?

You and lovefooty should go to games together...I could just imagine the topic of conversation.

Darren: "****house crowd at brooky again"
Lovefooty: "zorba's a **** wit, it's his fault."

Amazing crowds Napper and great to see League booming again. Supposedly the Storm got 25k as well so impressive numbers already. Nothing to do with Brookie mate!! Not even thinking of us! Just great to see League growing with the clubs. A big 19-20k for us and hopefully a win!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8