Roosters (spoiler)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Has their bubble burst
they lost last week to a understrength Titans and with 30 minutes left they are behind the raiders by  28 points to nil

The Roosters were completely out played by the Raiders today in wet conditions thats two losses on the trot now for the chooks who went down last week to an under strength Titans side.

A win for us for sure.  Fitler is a dumb fuq who could play reasonable footie but is not up to NRL coaching.  Their big men are lazy and their halves combination are out of form and overrated.  Des just has to look at how the Raiders and the Tits destroyed them and remember how we put nearly 100 to zip on them in our last two games.  Not much to worry about.   

We will probably hear a lot of bla bla bla from Jawbone and O'Icantread all week about our pack being the "benchmark" and how they are going to prove a point.  bbbbbbbooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg

I trust it is enough to fire Kite and Perry up to prove a point to SOO selectors. 

Outside of backing Manly to cover the start which is making my betting account seriously large, the best bet all weekend was taking the Raiders. They turned it around when beating the Bongos, and were unlucky against Melbourne (when they lead and got blown away by some superstar performances) and the Sharks and generally they have improved every week. Carney is really hitting his straps and Tongue is like Beaver - just everywhere when needed.

The bookies will need to put about +20.5 for the Chooks for me to even start to be worried about collecting.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4