Roosters sign Dureau on loan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
This is interesting....

Catalan Dragons half-back Scott Dureau has joined former coach Trent Robinson at NRL side Sydney Roosters after he signed on loan until the end of 2014.

Dureau has made just one Dragons appearance this season after he ruptured a bicep tendon in February.

Although the 27-year-old is now fit, Thomas Bosc's form and Sam Williams' arrival from St George-Illawarra have further limited opportunities.

He will also team up with ex-Catalans prop Remi Casty at the Roosters.

Read more at BBC.co.uk

If players like Sam Williams are keeping him out of the Catalan side then he can't be very good. I suppose he only has Mitchell Pearce to contend with here. Maybe he likes his chances.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking Frank. Why waste the time and energy to bring him here?? Obviously Robinson knows something we don't.

He knows that his half-back is a half-cocked idiot that can go off the rails after a few drinks.
Bringing in Fergie as his barn mate, may come back to haunt them :cool:

So they let Littlejohn go and sign Dureau.

The lunatics are obviously running the asylum over there in Chook Land.

I remember seeing Scott Dureau play. He is not NRL standard.

With Easts' "no-strings cap" I wouldn't be surprised if they make a huge bid for Kurtley Beale as a replacement for Mini.
On the other hand, I'm continually surprised that Cronulla keeps buying players or is linked to be interested in buying them. The latest, I read, is McGuire from the Boncos.
Where is all the money coming from? I know about the residential development, but there is a lot of smoke-and-mirrors involved in that deal. From those I talk to, Cronulla has been broke for years.

It's not really that hard to figure out the reasoning behind it. Mortimer has played a back up half/hooker role for them and they released him to the Titans last week so Dureau will be there to plug that hole in their squad

L'Estrange was playing great for the Jets. I think he will be on their bench tonight, so check him out.

Just a mystery how their Players' valuation always enables them to sign more and more :huh:

Gifty wanted to stay, but the NRL valuation negotiations fell over :(

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4