Roosters Forum - Piss off Roosters Fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Meh don't care that much
If u don't read it u don't know about it

This. Simple really.

eaglebuzz said:
Do you guys think we've heard the last of this HGH stuff? I would have thought something severe would have come of that... Then it just seemed to disappear.

I've seen a couple of references to this since the GF. It's as if some on here are looking for a controversy to justify our loss. Whether it be the refereeing, an NRL conspiracy, or drug cheating.

Back on topic. I'm fairly certain that the NRL came out and officially cleared the Roosters of any wrongdoing on this issue a couple of weeks ago.

NRL conspiracy perhaps?

Catch_20_2 said:
Not wishing to start up any anti Roosters sentiment ... but decided to take a quick look at the Roosters forum and this drop kick is first on the list, titled "Excerpts from the Silvertails Forums" they rip out quotes from many of the posts in order to take the piss out of us :

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?16446-Excerpts-from-the-Silvertails-Forums

Seriously .... I can handle them having their own love fest as they're entitled to .... but taking joy out of trolling our posts and posting quotes on The Chookpen forum speaks volumes the class of this half wit.

Turn the other cheek right :(

I saw that too and I was very disappointed. I came here with the intention of wishing you guys well in the GF as I really respect and look up to the Manly side. I'm all for being friends off the field. People get carried away. I wouldn't do it and never will come here and then take quotes and post and ridicule them on another site. That's carrying things a bit too far. A healthy competition is ok but its a game and all fans love their teams and should be respected. I apologise. Its people's immaturity.

There was no-one more ashamed than me by that tackle without the ball. I would rather have lost the GF than have a rooster tackle someone without the ball. I hope you guys don't kick me out but if you don't want me around I'll leave. But not all of us are like that. There's good and bad in every club. I didn't do it but I sincerely apologise. If you are unhappy then just ban my account. I assure you my motives all along have been as a friend nothing else.

Safe to say there is a fair difference between Dogs "fans" (guzzler apart) and the rooster fans who have visited here

DNA said:
Catch_20_2 said:
Not wishing to start up any anti Roosters sentiment ... but decided to take a quick look at the Roosters forum and this drop kick is first on the list, titled "Excerpts from the Silvertails Forums" they rip out quotes from many of the posts in order to take the piss out of us :

http://www.thechookpen.com.au/forum/showthread.php?16446-Excerpts-from-the-Silvertails-Forums

Seriously .... I can handle them having their own love fest as they're entitled to .... but taking joy out of trolling our posts and posting quotes on The Chookpen forum speaks volumes the class of this half wit.

I saw that too and I was very disappointed. I came here with the intention of wishing you guys well in the GF as I really respect and look up to the Manly side. I'm all for being friends off the field. People get carried away. I wouldn't do it and never will come here and then take quotes and post and ridicule them on another site. That's carrying things a bit too far. A healthy competition is ok but its a game and all fans love their teams and should be respected. I apologise. Its people's immaturity.

There was no-one more ashamed than me by that tackle without the ball. I would rather have lost the GF than have a rooster tackle someone without the ball. I hope you guys don't kick me out but if you don't want me around I'll leave. But not all of us are like that. There's good and bad in every club. I didn't do it but I sincerely apologise. If you are unhappy then just ban my account. I assure you my motives all along have been as a friend nothing else.

All good DNA, you are are a decent opposition supporter, should be more like you

As others have said DNA, you're always welcome here.

I enjoy reading your posts.

DNA said:
Catch_20_2 said:

you are welcome here mate

DNA said:
Many thanks. You guys are very mature and decent folk.

Is that Kevin 07/11? Sorry, it's just the plainly un-Australian use of the noun 'folk', coupled with the underlying patronising tone, leads me to think that way.

Terry Zarsoff said:
DNA said:
Many thanks. You guys are very mature and decent folk.

Is that Kevin 07/11? Sorry, it's just the plainly un-Australian use of the noun 'folk', coupled with the underlying patronising tone, leads me to think that way.

NOT patronising in any way Terry, and I probably talk different to some give my age, DNA may well be like me an older supporter.

Just gives me someone else to hate....

For example, I'll just upgrade from grub Ennis to grub JWH, might upgrade Maloney too, he's a grub, and chuck in Cordner for good measure.

Then, I'll shift the grubs Roosters above grubs Parra, and equal with grubs Bulldogs.

Will be keeping grub Shayne Hayne in the top spot, although, tempted to move him into the grub hall of fame as an immortal grub!

Shayne Hayne is the worst of them all. All the others wear jerseys of the clubs they play for, so you know where they stand.

In case anyone thinks it is just Manly fans Steve Mascord (if anything an old Illawarra Steelers fan) writes this: By fining Geoff Toovey and Ricky Stuart (twice) this year, the NRL became more draconian over criticism of match officials. By not fining Neil Henry or Johnathan Thurston, they showed new leniency, with the difference being that it’s OK if you were robbed. That being the case, Toovey should have been allowed to say whatever he liked on Sunday night. The officials made mistakes – that’s all. But the vast majority favoured the Roosters. Coaches should be able to say what everyone else sees.

OK, what everyone else but Roosters fans see. They see an obstruction that nobody does and object to the TWO penalties that were given against their side for the entire game! They also object to the penalty try because obviously the blatant acts of unsportsmanlike cheating that the Chooks (or should that be cocks) pratised all year should only get the lightest punishment. In fact it was light as there was no sin-binning on top.

Mascord also says Shame Hayne warned JWH: ‘‘In the first half, when you had that whatever, just watch what you do with the head."

So Hayne is warning JWH over the "whatever" (clue: it is called a headbutt, even if a small one) but for some reason gave them the penalty?!?!?

Isnt it funny how we get beaten by easts in the gf , their fans lay in the slipper - but the conversation turns to bulldog fans lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7