Rookie of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The Dally M's aren't far off. Rather than talking about the one given to the media darlings, I was just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on rookie of the year. For mine i reckon Dave Williams has to get it, however, whats the chances of the likes of Chris Sandow picking it up?

Also, any other rookies that come to mind?

Yeah, i can see why. I just think his season's been a little bit of a flash in the pan. I've seen some not so great things from him, however, a few 40/20's here and there seem to be getting him a lot of praise.

Oh, add a field goal to that.

Williams and Sandow are the standout pair. Was also some suggestion that Denan Kemp may be eligable for it

Matulino has been awesome for the Warriors the past month as well

yeah he has played 12.

Is this Junior Juniors (Pearce) first year?

I don't know that Williams would be Rookie of the year, sure he has been good but not sure that he has had the same impact as say Sandow has on Souths

Sandow would be great if he could tackle. As it is, teams could score a motza by just running at him when Souths are defending their own line.

Downie link said:
Sandow would be great if he could tackle. As it is, teams could score a motza by just running at him when Souths are defending their own line.

I wish you had told Des this before we played souths.  We didn't run at Sandow at all when we played them.  Very poor tactics.

Sandow will get it with wookie a close second. If he can teach his name sake how to hit the line next year then Mr T will be the buy of the year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4