Ron Alovili

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvereagle

Reserve Grader
Great to see all three grades back out at Brookie on a brilliant Sunday afternoon. Plenty of commentary on the Forum today regarding the 1st grade game so I won’t comment except to say that we definitely have some issues with a few of the guys in the tackling department. No names need to be mentioned as they know who they are but seriously boys, how about a bit more Manly mongrel and commitment in those one-on-one tackles. That’s all that’s missing.....come on. Also nice to hear someone else outside the club whinge and moan about the refereeing standards for a change!!

I thought the best thing to come out of the day was the performance of a young prop called Ron Alovili in the NSW Cup. Big boy and a sledgehammer type runner and some brutal defence. Some of those big Parra guys were getting bumped off like ten pins. Only 24 years of age with a chequered history behind him ......so absolutely perfect for our transformation program that seems to work really well with these tough guys. If tv and co can get this kid firing, he would be a massive impact off the bench.

Agree, was very impressed with his play. Runs straight and hard a bit like George Burgess.
Thought JSL was great as well and set up a great try.
Gutherson did some smart things at 5/8th.

Shame the boys didn't crack their first win. How did Delroy Berryman go yesterday. He's had some injuries but the boy can play.

Pepi said:
Agree, was very impressed with his play. Runs straight and hard a bit like George Burgess.
Thought JSL was great as well and set up a great try.
Gutherson did some smart things at 5/8th.

I am big fan of JSL and he also had a great game. i like gutherson at 5/8....he is very good with ball in hand and knows how to setup players both inside and outside. Also delroy berryman I thought went well in the centres. great speed off the mark this kid and seems to know how to tackle. Satini obvoulsly has the nod for 1st grade at this point but I not sure about his speed and his tackling after sunday...so berryman could be an interesting player for that backup centre position. good problem for tv to have.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4