Roll Call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bay 35, Row S.

There's no atmosphere quite like a full Aussie Stadium.

Anyone who is certain we will lose will surely care about Ben Kennedy's last match, at the very least.

Bay 37, row D and piss of Daniel, you're a defeatist and would never be in my army.

I am not old, sick, crippled or unfit enough to be part of "dad's Army" anyway champ!

ods are the dragons fan has likely showered far more recently than the majority of the eagles fans you will be sitting with Garts

lower down, within spitting and half empty beer cup range

Local Bowlo watching on the big screen and trying to drown out the noise from the karoke that the missus is dragging me along to. (her birthday)

Local Bowlo watching on the big screen and trying to drown out the noise from the karoke that the missus is dragging me along to. (her birthday)

I guess if it is her birthday. 8) This almost made me a bit teary for ya ole buddy. :cry:

As opposed to Earl i will be in Loungeroom B... Couch 1.... With one mate Mr Castlemaine Perkins.

Line 4, Position 3 - Manly by 4

Get her to sing Eagle Rock when we win UP!

[quote author=Utility Player]

Get her to sing Eagle Rock when we win UP!
[/quote]
Great idea Wheel, she is actually very good as opposed to myself. If anyone sings when the Saints go marching in after 9.30 pm there will be trouble. :D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6