rodney

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
he is on bench for reggies.wouldnt put it past des to give him a start.Mauro in the side has sapped my confidence slightly but we still win by 16.

susan link said:
he is on bench for reggies.wouldnt put it past des to give him a start.Mauro in the side has sapped my confidence slightly but we still win by 16.

They have only 16 players ! - lets hope noone else gets hurts at training or on the way to training. If someone wants a run turn up with your boots.

ERNIE FOR NO7 link said:
[quote author=susan link=topic=186707.msg320819#msg320819 date=1299569425]

If someone wants a run turn up with your boots.
[/quote]
Fark wouldn't that be awesome, except for the hitting it up part and the making a tackle part and being slow as all fark but apart from all that, yeah i'd love too

Sumdumguy link said:
Fark wouldn't that be awesome, except for the hitting it up part and the making a tackle part and being slow as all fark but apart from all that, yeah i'd love too

Well in that case I'll partner Sumdumguy in the second row.

my mail is he is in full training with the A grade squad so Im not sure why.Maybe Des wants to give him a couple of games to get his confidence back as it was a nasty injury.

I guess Hasler doesn't want to rush him into FG, remember he didn't play in the trials. And I hope Mauro does well, I met him at the Member's Grand Final function, he seemed like a good guy.

Mmm I beleive that Cunningham or either cross may replace mauro, my ideal bench would be trex,rose,Cunningham,Liam foran

Copa Eagle link said:
Mmm I beleive that Cunningham or either cross may replace mauro, my ideal bench would be trex,rose,Cunningham,Liam foran

Love it on many, many counts.

Shane link said:
Mauro is the new Bailey

Not so. I just think it is a surprise he has been named ahead of others. If he lines up on Saturday and has a great game then he will get our praises. Bailey was on very good money and consistently disappointed. Bailey did some clever clean-up work but as a serious top-flight attacking weapon he was a dud. I'm hoping that Mauro raises his own bar and puts in some efforts similar to the better Seu Seu efforts.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6