Rodney out again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
getting close to the end for poor Shane  :-\  Another major injury for him  :'(

What a tragic career halted by major injuries. Gee, I hope Gulavou is a stop gap measure. Time to bring thru Lussick or Tony. We are going to miss his tackling for sure.

Rodney was one of my big worries in actually lasting the season, maybe this will help? Come back May/June and help in back half of season. Lyon, Choc, Kite, King are other consistently injured players. Let's hope Des has back up.

Darren link said:
Rodney was one of my big worries in actually lasting the season, maybe this will help? Come back May/June and help in back half of season. Lyon, Choc, Kite, King are other consistently injured players. Let's hope Des has back up.

Lyon is injured again.  Damn, him and Choc are the ones you don't want going down.

Could be worse, he could be that bloke from Souths who has played 10 seasons with only about 50 games and ruptured his achilles last night.

Why was Rodney playing NSW cup. He shouldve been straight back into firsts surely.

Fro link said:
have another beer Ryan. then log off, you'll thank yourself for it :)
and throw in have a good flog :)

u crack me up ryan so much passion yet so bipolar

theres no grey with you buddy

Fro link said:
have another beer Ryan. then log off, you'll thank yourself for it :)

What do you mean. How is that statement wrong. This is the same as you sticking up for Lowe when I suggested he wouldn't end up getting a sponsor.

How did that work for you?

Ryno, thats twice tonight.

Have you got me mixed up with someone else mate?

I have never stuck up for Lowe and i have never said we were saved because Stewart is back.

i think you are thinking of someone else?

Either that or you really are drunk

Fro link said:
Ryno, thats twice tonight.

Have you got me mixed up with someone else mate?

I have never stuck up for Lowe and i have never said we were saved because Stewart is back.

i think you are thinking of someone else?

Either that or you really are drunk

For seconds, sorry mate - fingers pumping keyboard before thought :)

Its all good mate, i'm as pissed off as you are, they were ordinary.

but the sun will still come up tomorrow, or if it doesnt we are all in trouble :)

Could be worse, we could be living in Japan.

Fro link said:
Its all good mate, i'm as pissed off as you are, they were ordinary.

but the suon will still come up tomorrow, or if it doesnt we are all in trouble :)

Could be worse, we could be living in Japan.

LoL true...there's a tsunami at Frenny Forest tonight though ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4