Rocky Boy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Clontaago is again today at the Farm. Same distance as last week, Beadman on board again. Expecting him to be extremely competitive

Ok you've talked me into it..will back up from last week and double up!
You wouldn't happen to be in the horse with Steve Little would you??

Ok you've talked me into it..will back up from last week and double up!
You wouldn't happen to be in the horse with Steve Little would you??

Only at night after a few beers!

Dan thats a shocker.

Nah Rocky this is my one and only at the moment, looking around now for another though.

Thanks Champ, the TAB across the road from work will never be the same. I was going nuts!! Did you get on him?

no mate..got caught up at work..typical!!
hope you got plenty!

Congratulations Clon - that is fantastic!!! A city winner is extra special.

I missed it - even got an email from the Racenet Blackbook to remind me... no excuses.. :(

Thanks MB. I was pretty blood excited. It's a good sign, means the eagles will get up this weekend!!!

Congratulations !!

I had some money on him. Before I knew about your connection with Clontaago , this is a horse that I would back from time to time anyway. Good win at nice odds. What were the placings ? I had a ( 1,2,6) box trifecta as well.

well done clontaago! on your astute advice i had 20 on him and he paid $6.30 up here. will keep an eye on him during the spring

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2