1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robinson snide truth

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    As Penrith wait for a ball to kick off, referee Robinson can be heard saying:

"Must be the lack of funding for Brookfield". Many a true word said in jest.

2. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Wouldn't NRL supply qty of balls? A better TV deal may allow more footballs.

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    Tonight being forced to watch another broncos game should be the biggest issue of the weekend. The fans don't effing want it

4. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    That's why I watch on streaming, to protest the lack of choice. No advertisers screamed at me tonight.

5. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,468 / 74
    I might have to start doing the same. Had I been at home I would have

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    **** it, we had the game live, was planning on watching the tigers match now but voss ruined it

7. Matabele

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Probably deliberate too.

8. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    How did he ruin it?

9. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Gave the result away

10. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Still watch it. Pretty good game. Broncos have some exciting talent and I hate to say it but whilst Lockyer has probably been more brilliant, I doubt he's played smarter. He is just controlling the game, can't wait til we play them. Actually how cool is that! I'm not looking forward to an easy game, I'm looking forward to the tougher games to see how we go. I bet you that level of confidence is in the playing group as well.

11. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4

Have to agree with you there. They looked like they were having fun out there tonight, there were plenty of smiles and look to be playing for each other.

[hr]
    Might be the mischievousness of youth and the practical joking going on amongst the squad.

12. eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +494 / 0
    Same Broncos are yet to play a team that grinds games out and I think we'll get 'em

13. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Lockyer was just sensational. Billed as a Benji v Darren all week and the winner was clear cut. Like our game the scoreline flattered the Tiges. Playing Brisbane would really show us how where we need to work on improving our game and my guess it would be out wide defence. If we played them next week I hate saying it but I'd have Brisbane slight favorites just on the Lockyer factor.

14. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Mate I've been to a couple of Brisbane games this year and have watched in awe the way Darren organizes their attack. Their gonna miss him next year