Robbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dessy

Reserve Grader
I see that Robbo has not been named in the team this week. Is this because he didn't make the cut or because he is sitll injured? I remember hearing that he was only going to be out for 1 week with the knee injury. any news?

All these injuries weve had make it look like a rotation policy from Des. Who's in line for a 2 week rest next - Gift? Ballin? Foran? Our team should be fit, fresh and firing on all cylinders come semi final time!

Must be still injured or he's been given a hard earned rest after playing 139 games straight ;)

Dessy said:
I see that Robbo has not been named in the team this week. Is this because he didn't make the cut or because he is sitll injured? I remember hearing that he was only going to be out for 1 week with the knee injury. any news?

You tell us Coach...lol.

EagleRock40 said:
All these injuries weve had make it look like a rotation policy from Des. Who's in line for a 2 week rest next - Gift? Ballin? Foran? Our team should be fit, fresh and firing on all cylinders come semi final time!

Maybe Des should keep doing it till September lol. Makes me think though who would be our strongest 17. All have stepped out this year

Is there going to be a spot for Robbo? Its great to see Wolf back and scoring tries. Hoppa cant be dropped or maybe Des will give Hoppa a rest and just rotate the wingers.

Dessy has some tough desicions with a fit squad.As mentioned above every player has stood up this year.

mickqld said:
Is there going to be a spot for Robbo? Its great to see Wolf back and scoring tries. Hoppa cant be dropped or maybe Des will give Hoppa a rest and just rotate the wingers.

That is a VERY good point. Wolfman made 153 meters tonight and was very good. It think Des will know what to do.

i think he will spell hoppa. i know that will bring howls of protest from many, but he is still a kid. des likes to bring them on slowly and send them back for a couple of weeks if situations allow. If we were playing semis i have no idea of the team he would select but i would very confident in whichever 17 he chose.

matai was holding his neck after being tackled a few times so maybe its a good time to give him a rest to recover- hoppa to take his place

castle eagle said:
matai was holding his neck after being tackled a few times so maybe its a good time to give him a rest to recover- hoppa to take his place

If Matai doesn't hold his neck I get worried.

Biscuits said:
i think he will spell hoppa. i know that will bring howls of protest from many, but he is still a kid. des likes to bring them on slowly and send them back for a couple of weeks if situations allow. If we were playing semis i have no idea of the team he would select but i would very confident in whichever 17 he chose.

Take away Hoppa being our best wide target/strike weapon/bomb defuser/try scorer, etc, etc.

He is consistently our best metre eater. On that basis alone, Des would have rocks in his head to drop him. Turn his average 170 metres a game into a respectable average 70 metres (for a winger), and we'll risk turning solid wins into losses.

Who the **** would you drop for Robbo?
I love the bloke but look at Hopoate and Wolf
Why would you even consider dropping these blokes?
They are going that ****ing good its suicide....i feel sorry for
poor old Robbo,no way do you drop that sort of form

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4