Robbo & Rodney Playing Their Last Match Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A couple of great clubmen playing their last matches for us Sunday.

Not generating the headlines Lockyer would of attracted, but I will miss them and appreciate their efforts.

Robbo is playing game number 150 for Manly
Shane is playing game number 52 for Manly

Good luck guys.

Both have been fantastic for us in their time here at Manly & it'll be sad to see them go.

Hoping that they both head off to England with premiership #2 under their belts.

I'd love to see the final try of the match scored by Robbo. He's been fantastic in his time with the club and after his performance in the 2008 decider I couldn't think of a better way for the bloke to go out, obviously with a premiership ring as well. His departure will be very sad and it will be strange not seeing him scoring inside the left corner post next season.
Rodney has been an unsung hero over the last couple of seasons. He hasn't just filled the void when blokes like Watmough and Gift were missing, he has stepped up as in integral part of the back row.

Cambo said:
robbo has to score 4 tries anything less is a let down after 08 lol :p

I was thinking along those lines when writing my past post. Would be nice to see the bloke go out with 7 tries in 3 grand final appearances.

Robbo will go down as one of my favourite Eagles players of all time. I love what he's done for our club, and it'd be great for him to go out in style. Rodney hasn't been with us for as long as Robbo but he's another no fuss, low-key player who's always given his all.

Robbo's been the complete professional footy player since we rescued him from the raiders. hard to remember him his errors because they are so few. you can pretty much count on him scoring if there's a try to be scored. No dramas, no ego. thanks for the excellent value and contribution to so much success.

rodney; bummer about the injuries, but still an excellent value buy. He was invaluable late in this season when he was coming back while we were losing experienced pigs. he'll be good early on when the adrenalin's pumping and a good old hard head is needed.

Best wishes to Robbo, Rodney, Hoppa and Zorba, thanks for all the good memories that will last a lifetime. Now go out there and give me another memory to remember come Sunday night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8