Robbo or Oldfield?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Just want your guys thoughts on who should replace the injured Hoppa on the wing ,personally i'd like Robbo,but wouldn't be disappointed if Des went for Oldie,i'm pretty confident Des will choose Robbo over Oldie though.Glad that lately Des has thrown some caution to the wind and picking juniours,where in the past he seemed reluctant to take the gamble on juniours and stick solid with his usual team rather than taking a little more of a "risk" so to speak and good on him,it has paid off and i'm stoked with this that it has worked out so well. Our juniour blokes are all playing great,so hats off to Des for this,but Robbo or Oldfield?Our depth at the club at the moment is brilliant and although having Hoppa out sux,it (for now at least) takes away the headache of who we choose or drop out when everyone is fully fit.Im not too worried because of the fact we have great depth to cover.What do you guys think.

QUOTE FROM MANLY DAILY ONLINE:Robertson is on the comeback trail after missing Manly’s past three games with a knee injury.

“He will have a fitness test in he next couple of days,” Hasler said of Robertson.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
If fit, Robbo. He is a sensational player & one of the best in the league at his position.

I'm a big Oldfield fan & I think he'll be a brilliant player for us in the near future but for now it's Robbo's spot.

Besides, we won a GF 40-0 with Robbo & the Wookie on our wings, they can't be that bad right? ;)

Michael oldfield ain't what used to be, ain't what he used to be :)
He he love that song

Whilst we have been playing really, really well, I believe Robbo out takes that catch under the high ball certainty out for us on attack.

He's just one of the most reliable, fantastic wingers to have laced a boot for Manly.

Robbo, but I wouldn't play him unless he was 100%. If another week will make a big difference to him then let him rest. Oldfield won't let anyone down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4