Robbie Williams in rehab for drug dependency

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
This probably doesn't surprise many, especially if you've listened to all the tracks on the Rudebox album.

Robbie Williams in rehab for drug dependency From correspondents in London
February 14, 2007 01:00am

BRITISH pop star Robbie Williams has been admitted to a rehab centre in the United States for his dependency on prescription drugs.

“Robbie Williams has today been admitted into a treatment centre in America for his dependency on prescription drugs,” the spokeswoman Bryony Watts said. “There will be no further comment on this matter.”

Since leaving the band Take That in 1995 for a solo career, he has struggled with alcohol and drugs.

Critics gave Williams, who now lives in Los Angeles, mixed reviews for his latest album Rudebox.

Lisa D'Amato, a US model who had a relationship with the star, told Sunday's edition of the British tabloid newspaper News of the World that Williams was tormented about his image.

“It was clear he was struggling with his mind. He doesn't drink, but he needs anti-depressants to get him through the day. A lot of the time he seemed on edge,” she was quoted as saying.

“He would light up a cigarette, take a few drags and then put it out and light another straight away,” she said.

She said that he suffered disturbed sleep.

“When he started shaking I would gently lift him into my arms and rubbed his arms and legs until he stopped,” she said.

“He didn't wake up, but it seemed to calm him down. He was very affected about what people thought about his music. He really took things to heart,” she said.

I guess its a race between this bloke and that boyfriend of Kate Moss to see who will be the next ridiculous celebrity death.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2