Robbie Farah

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I got to admit i also used to be a bit of a fan of his but after seeing this, hes nothing but a ****en leb soccer player, wish shoulders would have put one on you , and made it worth while being sent.

can you two take your lovers tiff offline or onto PM. Hardly seems like a it has anything to do with the topic at hand

He is a dog - I love going to the footy and sitting there and watching the footy but today that dog copped my abuse for 45 minutes. The guy in front of me asked me to stop the abuse but today I said piss off that guys a dog and doesnt even derserve to play first grade. Even my wife was busing the little joke of a football player.
He is nothing more than a piece of dirt you scrape off your shoe after a day walking the farm - friggin dog and hope you never make anything more than the tigers side - DOG

I have two dogs mate & both of them are allowed on the sofa.

I would be more inclined to liken him to what drops out of my dogs arses after today.

Yes, he took a dive and looked more like a cat than a tiger. If that's the way he wants to play the game, let him. The real disgrace lies with the video ref and the refs on field for falling for it. Seriously - Matai did nothing even remotely illegal, and he gets put on report. You could watch the replay a thousand times and you won't find Matai laying more than a finger on him.

If we could set up a boxing match between Farah and Hayne it could make the Green v Briggs fight look like an epic.

MadMarcus link said:
If we could set up a boxing match between Farah and Hayne it could make the Green v Briggs fight look like an epic.

Could be interesting MM!Wonder what happens when both boxers are cats,and go down at the same time?they deserve each other!

I was disgusted with the Tiger players' attitude today, Matai doesn't have a case to answer, but Farah should.

Their fans aren't any better.

sorry guys, didnt see this earlier topic but i have no respect for Farah, just shows why Ennis is NSW hooker and not his cat!! Matai is a champ for patting him on the back, and loved how heighington thought he was tough enough to take on Matai, he has no chance!!

Ennis > Farah

Diving is cheating and cheating is a dog act,it got our boy reported and that pisses me off more than anything,this peice of **** deserves nothing more than to win a ****ing emmy,i honestly fell for it to,but after that i gave him 5 minutes of mouth due to my seating in the GA

I had to see it when i got home on the replay to know it was a dog act, but thank f**k i gave it to him at the ground!!GA seats were the best in the house i reckon!!

He's definitely more of a cat. Dogs are manly creatures by nature whereas cats are skittish frightened little balls of fur owned by women & people who subscribe to Cat Fancy magazine.

So definitely more of a cat IMO.

Did anyone capture the video of it?

Would love to see someone spoof it and edit it into a diving board/swimming pool scene

Dan link said:
Did anyone capture the video of it?

Would love to see someone spoof it and edit it into a diving board/swimming pool scene

Here here...

And get some of Hayne while you are at it.

If Matai doesn't re-sign with us I hope he becomes a diving coach.  He seems to get good results just by being in the vacinity of certain people.

This is why I hate soccer, but lets look at the bigger picture. This playing for penalty crap has been creeping into the game for years and the officials have allowed it to happen and it's at the stage where we see it everyweekend.

One of my work mates was a professional soccer player and over a few beers one night I got stuck into him about soccer players being actors and what a disgrace to sport it was. He told me they are coached to do it, which got my back up even more as this bloke now coaches kids, thank god my kids don't play soccer I thought.  I'm not looking forward to seeing him on Wednesday after this incident as he reckons it's rife in the NRL.

Time to start a ne Chant for Farah.  "Lay down Robbie matai has you in his sights.....

He is nothing but a Poonce

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4