1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robbie Farah

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    We need a new topic to abuse the lead pussycat. What a joke that call was, must be tough to take when you play the game as tough as Matai and see a bloke do that. Liked seeing a couple of our lads line him up during the 2nd half. If Farah's lollipop pass had have stuck he would have been up on his feet claiming the glory

I have him in my fantasy team, he is gone never to return next week

2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,084 / 285
    That'll show him ;)

3. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    Yep what a bloody gutless wimp, Thats why he does not play SOO.....

4. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    LOL, my firing up today has been done in the match day forum mate, this is set up for some of the others to wind up.

get involved people

5. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    farking cat.

6. yazman78

yazman78 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wait till a few others finish watching on Channel 9 then see this post get more legs.

What a wimp. I don't think Matai has anything to worry about as he was up in the air and was trying to block the ball. But then again, it is Matai and they might charge him.

7. jwaa

jwaa member

Ratings:
    +27 / 2
    Laid down like a cat and pretty much stayed down for the rest of the match. Out-muscled and out-classed.

Id be ashamed to have him as my captain

8. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,701 / 257
    As I said elsewhere, a soft cock...Robbie you are playing League not Foolsball, fair dinkum if "Shoulders" goes for that there should be a revolt at the NRL

9. MPC75

MPC75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 9
    Don't know if anyone else noticed, but I loved when Trex pushed him off like a rag doll. He done it twice. Bloody beautifull to watch.

Sfter today,Robbie Farrah is now up there with the likes of hodges as the biggest wankers in the comp  

10. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    Like I said in the other post, that was soft and a low act laying down like that.

He should be ashamed of him self for diving and laying down. Softest thing I have seen in years

11. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    Used to be a massive, massive, massive Farah fan.

Not any more. What a ****en cat. I hate the whole side. Used to be my 2nd side. **** them. Geat win.

12. CliffyIsGod

CliffyIsGod Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Just saw them talk about it on Nine News -- they made it out as though Matai just came at slapped Farah. No mention of Farah being a little girl.

13. zabble

zabble Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 3
    Probably the biggest cat act i have ever seen on a RL field.

I'm glad Matai made a point of slapping him in the back to let him know what a cat he is. Was worth the 10 mins in the bin.

NRL refs need to start penalising dives, just like they do (should do) in soccer. It could become a blight on the game.

14. ConcernedSupporter

ConcernedSupporter Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I was hoping Matai would line him up for a proper hit in the second half. Farah deserved to be completely smashed for the way he acted.

I'm yet to see where Matai actually made contact.

Even the channel 9 crew said they thought Farah had fallen awkwardly from trying to jump and pass the ball.

15. blue_mountains_eagle

blue_mountains_eagle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Isnt that Tigers culture? remember round one where they got up on the back of staying down.... their run home isnt easy, will the once again miss the eight???
    GO you MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!

16. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He plays like a pussy cat and plays for the pussy cats. Matai has nothing to worry about.

As another posted said, don't let him any where near SOO, he will be laying down all night!!!

17. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    Robbie Farah has been watching too many Paul Briggs highlights, what a dive. Absolute farkin joke that Matai got put on report for that. Sometimes I get a bit upset at Stevie for not controlling himself, but I was so happy he gave Farah the slap on the back and gave it to him both barrels for being a dog.

18. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    The referees totally lost it with the penalty and citing, then totally lost it again seconds later with the sin binning.  Jaw dropping incompetence.

19. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    The referees should mark Farah's card "never to be believed".

20. Jonesyv2

Jonesyv2 Active Member

Ratings:
    +59 / 0
    You're the only cat around here playing the race card. You should be more ashamed than what Farah should be after what he did.

Racism disgusts me and has no place anywhere.