Robbie Farah Fired Up on NRL on FOX as Matt Johns Opens up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CLIT COMMANDER said:
I wonder if Johns would have appreciated his own interviewing style being used on him in the Cronulla gang bang episode.

He refused to front Four Corners. Is that 'soft'?

Matabele said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
I wonder if Johns would have appreciated his own interviewing style being used on him in the Cronulla gang bang episode.

He refused to front Four Corners. Is that 'soft'?

Not condoning what he did but lets face it we are talking about 2 totally different things. He had answered to his wife and family already, and his wife was then made to relive the betrayal, that is not right period. he was however the ideal face of the grubby underbelly of league

Ed - correcting damn iPhone auto correct

So do you suggest he shouldn't be allowed on TV after what he did? Or just that you won't watch him, and neither should anyone else who has a shred of decency?

Whats Matty Johns personal life got to do with what happened last night???

He asked whether the Tigers were soft?
Was there a fued between him and Benji?
Was there a fued with the coach?

Cant see what all the fuss is about,all legitimate questions IMO. Farah just acted like a little school girl, as per usual. When you play like busteds your going to cop it in the media. Why are the tigers immune of critisism? Farahs a skirt, and he showed that last.

Napper said:
Farah's a sook but good on him. Poor bastards must get sick of hearing the s**t. Goes for every team.

matthew johns is a grub good on you robbie farrah

Matabele said:
He didn't answer to wife and kids until after he knew 4 Corners were on the story.

Mate I think you are incorrect, quote from his wife when the story "broke"

"He told me very specifically every last detail of his involvement, and my inquisition went on for months and years"

Quote from an article at the time (some 7 years after the incident)

Johns said he confessed to his wife shortly after the incident occurred and lived in fear of reprisals ever since.

That statement is more than supported by his wife's quotes, telling is the term of reference in relation to time frames his wife spoke of.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7