1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Robbie "Dog" Farah

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Rambo1987, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Rambo1987

Rambo1987 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +212 / 2
    Robbie "Dog" Farah

I hope we win just to stick it to him. After his loss tonite he said we get a chance next week - god I would love to see his face if we get up... We remember your act at Bluetongue you dog.
    GO MANLY

2. fLIP

fLIP UFO Hunter

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +790 / 15
    Re: Robbie "Dog" Farah

I was thinking to myself today, it must be a real job for Tim Sheens to deal with a team that harbours so much ego.

Marshal and Farrah take the cake but there are several players in that squad that just reek as season ticket holders of themselves.

IF we win tomorrow, I will take great delight in seeing the tigers drop from the comp. Just to deflate a few Tigepie's heads back to human standard size.

3. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0

At least Marshal is a true talent, ego is always bad in a footballer, a bad look but at least you can understand with Marshal where its coming from.

Farrah is a dog, and not a talented one. I would love to see him celebrate mad monday tomorrow in style.

4. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0

I cannot stand farrah.

5. MPC75

MPC75 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 9

I hate Farah as well. I actually found myself going for the roosters last night becasue of my hatred. I have never gone for the roosters.

6. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0

along with scott prince, theyre both whingers and sooks, theyll take a dive, and they love themselves !

7. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21

I used to be a big Farah fan, not so much anymore. But anyone saying he isn't talented is a numpty. He's a class act.