Robbed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liueli of Brookvale said:
Some of you act like kicking goals from 1m from the sideline, 35m out, is a piece of piss! Go get yourself a ball and tee, head down to your local park, then get 15 thousand people come boo you, while you attempt it.

It wouldn't be easy, I'm guessing.

I couldn't. Then again, its not my job to and I'm not paid for it. One can only compare our goal kicker to others in the NRL.

Don't get me wrong - I'm really liking what I am seeing from DCE, but his sideline conversions leave a lot to be desired. Reminds me of Orford's conversions.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Agree BUT the top kickers do it 85-90 per cent of the time.....there were other factors in this loss but had all the goals been kicked we would have one...you can't argue that!!

Top kickers don't kick 85-90 per cent of their attempts from the sidelines. That is their overall success rate.

In saying that I don't think DCE is our best option if Lyon is fit to kick.

Gotta love freddy on the footy show

"lyon touches it 1m before the line, and picks it up 1m behind it, thats 3m" lol

At Penrith High 1 + 1 = 3 is close enough to get a pass mark mate.

Ryan said:
Lets be fair, The Cowboys out did us for 60 minutes. Fair win, to them.

yeah but its what happend in that last 20 that matterd.. ROBBED.. not once but twice.. we only needed twenty mins ..
but your right they were smashing us in defence .. in the end they still needed the video ref & referee to assist them ..

DCE struggles with distance from 30 out sideline but put him 30 in closer to upright he will nail it.. its a distance factor for him he needs 1 more off season of training .. you will see as the years go by he will kick them 8 times out of 10 depending on the wind :p..

still dont know why they dont use matai he could nail `em from side line..:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6