RLW Players Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Anyone care to give us a run down on the more interesting questions.

Most overrated ? Biggest sook ? Have you taken peptides or aod's ?

Are you saying Ricky Stuart has been impersonating bulldogs players ??

I once used Pepsodent toothpaste but quickly ceased when my teeth suddenly got a lot bigger.

I'll nominate best player in the world on current form: Anthony Watmough. OK, he's not perfect, but that is why he encapsulates the values of the greatest game of all.

I thought i heard some where(on one of the footy shows i think) that they took the most over rated question out.

Do you know of any players who have used illegal performance enhancing drugs? No 96% yes 4%.
Would you give up information about a team-mate to ASADA to receive immunity? No 92% Yes 6% No Comment 2%
Have you ever been approached to fix a match or a moment within a match? No 100%
Do you know of any players who have taken money to fix a match or a moment within a match? No 98% Yes 2%
Is the game better without the shoulder charge? No 90% Yes 9% No Comment 1%
Is there racism in the NRL? No 87% Yes 13%
Who is the best referee? Gavin Badger 25% No-one/Don't know 23% Shayne Hayne 18%
Who is the best player? Inglis 35% Thurston 30% Smith 19% Slater 11% Lyon 2% Cronk 1% Gallen 1% SBW 1%
Who will win the premiership? Storm 47% Souths 34% Manly 11% Roosters 5% Dogs 1% Broncos 1% Titans 1%
Is the best coach? Bellamy 62% Bennett 17% Hasler 8% Maguire 7% Others 6%
Hardest hitter in the game? Sam Burgess 33% Nigel Plum 25% JWH 11% Ben Matulino 6% Others 25%

That third response is interesting: No player has been approached to fix a match. Wasn't this an important accusation when the Federal Government called its 'Blackest day in Australian sport' media conference in February?

Match fixing was the allegation that bothered me more than players taking performamce-enhancing stimulants. Yet, not a peep on this subject since!
Again it reinforces what a beat-up that announcement was.

Jamie Lyon came in 5th for best player in the game for that question but only 2nd behind Hodges for best centre, so made the best team

1 of the questions was about DCE hairdo, 66% agreeing it is the worst in the game haha

Lol the questions was solely focused on DCE. A few of the players loved it and said it's the best they have seen haha

Do you know of any players who have taken money to fix a match or a moment within a match? No 98% Yes 2%

....Don't they all know Ryan Tandy?

Or was he innocent? *cough*

Does anyone know how many players they ask? Or how many complete the survey ?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6