Rlw mole : manly to sue hasler for breach of contract

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Costs are usually awarded to the Plaintiff in the Commercial cases.
So Manly should persue recompense on Legal advice.

Any Player that has an issue would already be offside IMO.
The Club is bigger than any egos, and any financial benefit it gains will also underwrite the Players' contract costs.

If there is proof which seems there is he broke his contract then the club can not lose and all that will come form it will be the amount of damages the club will get.
And he will need to pay our legal costs.
Let him get his comings. It will not effect Tooves but will be on Da$lers mind all the time.
You reap what you sow.

mickyj said:
If there is proof which seems there is he broke his contract then the club can not lose and all that will come form it will be the amount of damages the club will get.
And he will need to pay our legal costs.
Let him get his comings. It will not effect Tooves but will be on Da$lers mind all the time.
You reap what you sow.

The bull dogs went crazy when sonny bill left . They should of known better. I think it was ,get des at all cost . I think they paid a lot of money for him and wanted him now rather than later.
He just didnt have the guts to tell the truth.

Greenburg's too smart for the lot of them. He will have covered his tracks. The board and the legal team will follow up with due diligence no doubt, but you'd think they'd have to have the smoking gun to continue litigation?

He might of covered his tracks but if Des was dumb enought o use club email (which means they own it and have control of it) he can't cover that.

Des may have thought he had covered his tracks by deleting emails. However on a company server emails can be retrieved.

wombatgc said:
Greenburg's too smart for the lot of them. He will have covered his tracks. The board and the legal team will follow up with due diligence no doubt, but you'd think they'd have to have the smoking gun to continue litigation?
A bulging bank account can be mistaken for smarts.

If Greenburg allowed even one sensitive email to Des to go through a Manly email address, and vice versa, then any market on their smarts needs updating.

The court system heavily favours the rich, so Manly will need a strong case to proceed.

Let it go. Dangerous game trying to prove stuff like this. I fail to see how its any different from clubs talking to players before their contract expires. Does the game really need this sort of coverage anyway.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8