RLW - Matai to Warriors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
And the nonsense continues

RLW reporting Warriors to throw huge money at Matai and Isaac Luke despite both being under contract.

Can't see Matai going anywhere but Luke wouldn't suprise me with there depth at hooker

This one is plausible as Matai's family are all over there.
He deserves the monies and the comfort of being at home in NZ :angel

Blair and Satini may have been recruited wirh this in mind. In fact, Jorge would be a great Matai clone at #4 :)

Just musing, how focused would Manly be in 2014, if Matai and Kingy were added to the Gifty Farewell Tour :)

And if the rumours are true about Hurrell (spelling?) to the Rabbits, who knows? They'll have a good replacement in Matai. I'd even say an upgrade of extreme magnitude.

Re his family: his wife and kids are here with him. She's an Aussie, kids born here. His home ain't nz anymore.

Technical Coach said:
If we lose Matai we will struggle to make the top 8 I won't allow it to happen lol.

I didn't know you had that sort of power TC.
If I had've known that, I would have asked you to pull a few strings for Gifty. ;)

Unless we receive a big compensation package for releasing him it won't happen as he is already under contract beyond next year.

Shoe1 said:
Re his family: his wife and kids are here with him. She's an Aussie, kids born here. His home ain't nz anymore.

Re the family - I had his disabled brother, Maika in mind - in the care of his aging parents.

Whatever Matai decides is fine by me, as he has given his all to Manly and deserves to be paid overs by someone :angel:

Kiwi Eagle said:
Haven't we had this same story for the past 3 years ? *yawn*

Yeah every player is either coming off contract or in the process of seeking an extension or i will leave---- it is a yawnfest.

May as well only sign one year contracts as it offers the same amount of speculation as a 4yr contract with less headaches if the player needs to be moved on in a hurry lol.

Technical Coach said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Yeah every player is either coming off contract or in the process of seeking an extension or i will leave---- it is a yawnfest.

May as well only sign one year contracts as it offers the same amount of speculation as a 4yr contract with less headaches if the player needs to be moved on in a hurry lol.

And it's hard to backend a 1 year deal :D

mosto said:
Technical Coach said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

And it's hard to backend a 1 year deal :D

I love back ending and ignoring salary caps damn i miss those days....

[/quote]
I love back ending ....
[/quote]

*fighting hard to not post inappropriate comment....must fight urge.....
[/quote]Verb: ejaculate:-
To utter impulsively.

HappilyManly said:
Shoe1 said:
Re his family: his wife and kids are here with him. She's an Aussie, kids born here. His home ain't nz anymore.I

Re the family - I had his disabled brother, Maika in mind - in the care of his aging parents.

Whatever Matai decides is fine by me, as he has given his all to Manly and deserves to be paid overs by someone :angel:
true enough, but according to the tele matai is also aging. Poor bloke

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7