RLW Article about Manly being in breach of contract with DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I read with horror about this rumour that the club have somehow breached DCE's contract by not paying all of the 3rd party payments.

I do hope this is wrong cause it would be criminal if we lost him over this and especially hard to stomach to see him in a donkeys uniform.

I hope this is sorted out fast.

Late Mail on game plan said no truth to DCE rumour. Just negotiation tactic. Will see out contract.

However, Horo to leave when his contract ends due to salary cap constraints.

Would be pissed if Horo leaves as we resurrected his career when no other club wanted him

stoodamire said:
Late Mail on game plan said no truth to DCE rumour. Just negotiation tactic. Will see out contract.

However, Horo to leave when his contract ends due to salary cap constraints.

negotiation tactic ????? i thought he had signed for 4 years ???

Nope Horo signed a smaller deal for 1 year and backed himself to play well on that contract

RLW said that there are at least 4 clubs interested in him, he wants to stay here but our salary cap could be too tight

Surely with kite and potentially rose leaving, king and joe on probably their last season next year, plus the increase in salary cap surely we can keep horo.

Horo may have to make way for a prop.

Brisbane boys do better at Manly. I hope DCE follows Ballin's lead and sticks with us.

I'm not sure the impact the increased salary cap will actually have. The minimum wage has gone up as well so that takes a small portion out of it, and I have read in the past that with this talk about salary cap increases going on for a while, some players have been negotiating their contract at a % of the cap figure rather than a dollar figure

Aren't 3rd Party deals seperate to what he earns at the Eagles, why would Manly have anything to do with his 3rd Party deals ?

gee, losing a few and still salary cap issues!! Must be a few on HUGE dollars and that's an issue if Horo has to go.

Darren said:
gee, losing a few and still salary cap issues!! Must be a few on HUGE dollars and that's an issue if Horo has to go.
I wouldn't worry, he's getting on a bit anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7