RLW 100 Best Players In The World 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
I can't say I have seen much of Beaver playing in the ESL, but from what I have heard he is unlucky not to make this list.

He made it last year at #77

Cameron Smith ahead of Billy Slater ?

And T-Dog in the top 100 ? Top 100 bludgers maybe.

That'll do me.

Can't believe the call made about Fensom being useless !! He had a pretty good year and look for him to be an Origin bolter next season

Kiwi Eagle said:
Can't believe the call made about Fensom being useless !! He had a pretty good year and look for him to be an Origin bolter next season

Agreed. If he played in Sydney he would have been in contention this year.

How much I wish we had Aaron Woods though. What a player he is! The future of NSW's engine room is set with Tamou, Grant, and Woods on the up and up.

Kiwi Eagle said:

Shaun Fensom is hopeless but Wade Graham should be there. :)

Greg Ingloss at No. 1? No way. He did absolutely nothing in the Test with NZ, and is not consistent enough for me. I know I'm biased but I'd have Jamie Lyon as my centre over Ingloss every day.

In the fair dinkum stakes, Cameron Smith is the No. 1 player. It also pains me to say it but Slater and Cronk are Nos 2 and 3. then Gallen and Jamie.

Cam Smith is easily number 1.

On Fensom, he's a solid enough player, but his attacking game is non-existent. Origin is a long way off for him, if at all.

Volley said:

On Fensom, he's a solid enough player, but his attacking game is non-existent. Origin is a long way off for him, if at all.

I thought the same this time last year, but he really added to it last season and had some big games metres wise

Stats wise this year

43.3 tackles, 13 hit ups for 104m per game. 9 line breaks and 23 offloads so his game is on the up, just a matter of if it keeps improving to hit the next level

I was at Brookie when Storm beat us this year. Smith was dominant, and he was playing mainly at 5/8 that game. He is a remarkable rugby league talent. Hopefully age will start catching up with the big 3 soon...

RE: RLW Top 100 Players In The World 2012

tookey said:
Shaun Fensom - he is useless. Hodges is also a shadow of his former self.

Would have put Wade Graham in there somewhere

Shaun Fensom is a seriously good player

RE: RLW Top 100 Players In The World 2012

Sheikheagle said:
tookey said:
Shaun Fensom - he is useless. Hodges is also a shadow of his former self.

Would have put Wade Graham in there somewhere

Shaun Fensom is a seriously good player

He is a seriously good Super Coach player. He is a good NRL player.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:

I thought the same this time last year, but he really added to it last season and had some big games metres wise

Stats wise this year

43.3 tackles, 13 hit ups for 104m per game. 9 line breaks and 23 offloads so his game is on the up, just a matter of if it keeps improving to hit the next level
Pfft...stats. Remember? ;)

The Monday Buzz (Phil Rothfelch)

If its proven in court that Manly winger Jorge Taufua spat on a Gold Coast policeman last week, what is the bumbling NRL and Manly's dysfunctional board going to do about it? It's a far more dusgusting and serious offence than the Mad Monday antics.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6