1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RL Trivia Question 9

Discussion in 'Rugby League Trivia' started by Canteen Worker, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Canteen Worker

Canteen Worker Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Who is the player who has scored more points for the one club (in all grades) than any other player. He played for a Sydney team.

2. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    In all grades?

I remember Jason Taylor overtaking Mick Cronin's record. But if we're opening it up to ALL grades I'm sure there's a dark horse that played a lot of reggies there.

3. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    wombat scored more than 2000 in first grade for manly(which is a record for a single club in 1st grade) so it must be very close to being him.

4. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    Good on you Sue - Correct. Wombat holds the record of 2070 points scored for Manly!

What a legend! I will never forget his form in the 78 GF! Would have loved to send him out a winner in 82. 83 but it wasn't to be!

5. Larry Tate

Larry Tate Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I remember him booting two amazing goals in the '76 GF,from the sideline into a howling sou'wester.Those goals were the difference.BTW is possible to get that game on VHS?

6. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I am pretty sure that it is on the DVD of the four grand finals - I am sure that someone could tape it onto VHS for you.

I hope to have it next week - for my birthday - if my missus does the right thing and takes the hint! (Not very subtle!!!)

7. Larry Tate

Larry Tate Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tell her to shut up and get it! :lol:

8. Canteen Worker

Ratings:
    +212 / 5
    I go to the Hoppa school of treating women! (I need to living with four women!) Golden comment Larry!