Rivals imploding

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
While there are always a few gripes we can express about our team, certain players, our club's executive, each other, etc etc, how good are we going compared to many of our rivals?
The brouhaha concerning Souths reaction to losing Sandow is hilarious. Merritt has come out saying it was Souths fault they lost him. The Roosters are another fancied rival that have unravelled spectacularly since the season opened, as is Parra of course as well. There are rumblings of unrest in the Titans camp. Panthers have the sacked coach albatross around their necks.
It is already looking like a long season for some of our chief rivals. Which is a cheering thought even in a week when we ourselves are coming off a loss.

Agree it is beautiful to watch - particulary as we have shot ourselves in the foot in recent seasons

The Wheel said:
Agree it is beautiful to watch - particulary as we have shot ourselves in the foot in recent seasons

I'll second that, good to be basking "under the radar" once again.

While this crap is going on maybe we can convince Hoppa that this club is the best club for him.

Before we get too pleased with ourselves I would like to see Des re-sign closely followed by Hoppa. Then I will be able to enjoy the misfortunes of other clubs, because if we lose those two, we'll be right in there with the worst of them.

Typical Souffs couldn't have imploded before we played them. The only decent performance those pricks will have put out this year is the game they played us. God Souffs **** me to tears.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6