Rivalry v Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Anyone read the 1st page of RLW this week ?

Was some interesting stuff in there. Kite talking about Crocker saying something like "He knows what he did, and if he does it again the same will happen" and he then said playing things i the media isn;t his style so he won't reveal what Crocker said or did. No doubt it would have been somehting pretty low from that dog

Then there was some **** from Crocker in a little peice along the side saying how their forwards had hammered us LOL and that coming out to try and smash them doesn't work etc. Interesting to note that after Kite had a crack at him Crockers figures for the game were 6 hit ups for 33metres. Also saying how disappointed he was in the crowd coz he thought he would cop more than he did for knocking Stewart out, and that the crowd will have to do better than that to get to him etc

**** he is an arrogant mongrel

I swear, you guys go on about him like he's a gun player...Forget him.

Swap him for Stewart or Watmough?? No...

Bye bye grub for 2009

I dont hear anyone calling him a gun player other than storm knobs.

crocker is a farrrkin myth & Kiwi Eagle is right when he says Crockas stats were sh!t after the Kite altercation.

If anyone taped the game go to about 3-4 minutes in. Straight after the Kite retaliation Choc drops the ball :):)) & storm regather. The dummy half goes to shoot out the first pass and when mr myth notices that he needs to be in the line he ducks back behind the ruck so as to miss the next hitup.

Keep watching. The myth handles only once in the next 2 sets and passes as soon as he got it in that singular play.

Gutless melbourne grubby tremulant.

By the way, you can see what crocka does to Kite. mr myth knees Kite in the head on the way to finalising the tackle and then realises that once Kite hits the ground he can continue on with it & drop the knee into his face. Check it out on the tape. You cant see it directly but the body language is unmistakable.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2