Ritchie trying to deflect focus on the bullscum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
rmd said:
Maybe a sign of the times but I have to admit, I did cringe when reading that after 2V, Perry and Gigg decide on an assistant coach, the board has to ratify it! Penn and his mates still haven't signed off on Perry's contract.

It's completely unsettled at the moment and While he obviously loves the club, Given all the media reports about Pirtek and URM, maybe lSean Penn is at the stage he just wants to walk away and focus on other things.

Perrys contract got past by the non penn directors. Scott Penn, Zorba and a Kerry Krisalou voted againt perry getting a new deal. Quantum and F/C voted for him. That was 3 months ago.
Zorba hates Perry and Reilly as they moved him on as media manager.
The Penns put him on the board to cause trouble and he has.

The day the greek and the rest of the cronies leave the better. Didn't all the **** hit the fan when the greek lost his job as media manager. Since then there's been nothing but whiteanting. Go join your mate at the flea infested club where you'll fit right in. Not sure if they serve pies over there.

Geoff Toovey leaves Manly!

In a Daily Telegraph exclusive highly positioned 'inside OFFICIAL sources' claim that after a hard day's work Manly coach Toovey got into his car and drove home for the night.

It is expected he will return tomorrow for another day's work of planning for the 2013 title.

Board members and Mr Perry refuse to comment on this latest tumultuous turn of events for the highly successful club.

More information at www.readingthetelegraphmakesyoudumber.com.au

Mark there is little doubt one side leaks to the tele and the ther side leaks to the herald

Which is a knock-out blow for the Quantum side.

Fancy having to rely on the Tele to get your agenda's across. Catchya Zorba & Penn, gtfo.

The maligners on here should think again. No one knows this guy who has given 12 years free time to the club but of course he must be in Zorba's pocket or, even worse, probably a life-time Bulldogs' supporter who has infiltrated our club. Volunteers are the backbone of any sporting body and when a previously committed person leaves then questions should be asked.

He's probably old and had enough and his mate Zorba told him to have a dig on his behalf on his way out.

Everyone knows the Board are like little kids in a sandpit, but we don't need this guy attempting to fuel it anymore, especially when he'd have as much to do with the Board as my pet lizard.

What's he do anyway, wash the players jocks after the game?

No Manlybacker, it is always someone else's fault. Especially Des and Zorbas. The other side is clearly perfect. That is clear by how efficiently and effectively the boards operate.

Volley said:
He's probably old and had enough and his mate Zorba told him to have a dig on his behalf on his way out.

Everyone knows the Board are like little kids in a sandpit, but we don't need this guy attempting to fuel it anymore, especially when he'd have as much to do with the Board as my pet lizard.

More rubbish. I have volunteered for the club for years and there is only one other poster here that I know that has done the same. You may be right but the first reaction is to make fun and belittle people who have done more than most keyboard heroes (wish I could come up with a better term).

It's not as if he volunteers for the Under 14's Bourke mixed netball side, he volunteers for a highly successful NRL side. Seems like he had a cushy role too, not just handing out Sea Eagles news at games.

He had to expect to cop some flak if he wants to be quoted in a Dean Ritchie article anyway.

Some people tend to be a little delusional when it comes to their importance, and I guess Sam is one of those guys.
In a recent interview with Cosmo magazine, Sam said that in his downtime, he is kept busy by being on the Manly coaching staff, "puhleez Sam!, Manly coaching staff, doing what?"

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/bride/fashion-and-beauty/accessories/2012/6/expert-qa-affinity-diamonds/

nice one. I thought I remembered the name of his business from somewhere. It is in the same building as where my jeweller is located after looking on the website. Must have seen the name there. Heaps of jewellers in that building.

I will happily share his gig with some of you guys, maybe we can all job share.

Does not sound like it - not the greatest collection below but it looks like he was a former major sponsor....and a mate of you know who

http://origin.manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/zorbas-views-restore-beavers-record/

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/blindside-4/

NRL Sea Eagles: Penn still very mighty
Rugby League

11 Oct 12 @ 05:13pm by Andrew Prentice

MANLY co-owner Scott Penn has refuted suggestions he wants out of the club, declaring he will be around for "some time yet."

On Thursday he told the Manly Daily recent reports stating he is prepared to sell his stake for the right price are way off the mark.

"I don't know where some of these rumours come from, it definitely took me by surprise," Penn said.

"I am a passionate Manly supporter and want to see the club succeed on and off the field, that has always been my aim.

"We have plenty of exciting plans going forward and I intend to be part of that."

Penn's chief priority is the upgrade of Brookvale Oval, which pales in comparison to other NRL grounds on many levels.

"It is no secret things have to change at Brookie," he said.

"In saying that, it is our spiritual home, the last thing we want to see is our home fixtures played out of an alternate venue on a regular basis.

"We need funding from local Council, as well as the state and federal governments for our plans to come to fruition.

"The project we have tabled will total $50 million, and I can assure everyone the finished product will be amazing."

Penn also dismissed talk internal politics played out publicly in recent months will see the club eventually implode.

"The reality is people on our three boards are going to disagree on issues which are raised, it is human nature," he said.

"At the end of the day, the board is still functioning and decisions are being made.

"I wouldn't label the situation dysfunctional, we just need to band together so we head in a unified direction."

http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/penn-still-very-mighty/

ManlyBacker said:
More rubbish. I have volunteered for the club for years and there is only one other poster here that I know that has done the same. You may be right but the first reaction is to make fun and belittle people who have done more than most keyboard heroes (wish I could come up with a better term).

Surely most on here aren't knocking the guy who volunteered, which is a selfless thing to do with your time and in many cases volunteers are true heroes, eg; SES teams during the floods.
The telegraph reporting more boardroom drama at Manly is frustrating and the fact that there is continuous boardroom drama to report is annoying.
Fans get edgy. Hopefully these guys in suits get it together for the good of the club so there is very limited rubbish to report.

ManlyBacker said:
Volley said:

We used to call them Officers mate!

[attachment=350]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7