Ritchie Myler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
With options becoming less and less by the day I think we should go after Myler. He has experience looks like a very capable player and wants to prove himself in the NRL so motivation wont be a problem.
We could do a lot worse in my opinion and we do have a great track record when it comes to English imports.

This makes no sense - English people HATE living on the northern beaches!

This guy is terrible. Seriously not even good enough for the better teams in the ESL. The fans at Warrington can't stand him.. makes a highlight reel because of his support play but he has a limited kicking game and is a poor decision maker as he's not very cool-headed with ball in hand... the WCC game against the dragons proved he was out of his depth against a mid-table at best NRL outfit

We should offer Roberts and James from the titans big money now so at least we make to tutans pay more than they want to keep them

This guy is terrible. Seriously not even good enough for the better teams in the ESL. The fans at Warrington can't stand him.. makes a highlight reel because of his support play but he has a limited kicking game and is a poor decision maker as he's not very cool-headed with ball in hand... the WCC game against the dragons proved he was out of his depth against a mid-table at best NRL outfit

Thanks for the report I'll be honest I have never seen him play.

No worries mate.. lucky you, cause he's not worth the time @:D

The better choice would be Ratchford from Warrington.. potential to be top drawer.

Although wouldn't pin our hopes on any of the halves knocking about in Super League, there is a real lack of quality halves for that standard, never mind NRL.

Talk of Myler going to the storm... let them have him ;)

The better choice would be Ratchford from Warrington.. potential to be top drawer.

Although wouldn't pin our hopes on any of the halves knocking about in Super League, there is a real lack of quality halves for that standard, never mind NRL.

since your in the know gib, props...surely there are a few that could make the grade?

Doesn't matter who we pursue, the NRL Titans will end up gazumping us. I think we might be wiser to start chasing duds to load up the Titans roster with them.

since your in the know gib, props...surely there are a few that could make the grade?

Now that's where the ESL does have a reasonable sized pool of talent.

Off the top of my head, the two players that I would be very happy with Manly signing as their starting front row and one that I believe could compete with any other front row in the NRL -

Chris Hill - Warrington
Size: 190cm/ 111KG
Average Metres per Game: 110

Alex Walmsley - St. Helens
Size: 196cm/ 112kg
Average Metres per Game: 138

There is also Mose Masoe - St. Helens (Not my cup of tea unless he can recapture Penrith/ Samao form - maybe a concern if interchanges get reduced)

There are a few others that have real potential. All 3 of those are leagues ahead of Mike Cooper who is going good at the Dragons lately, would require some work, but would be great value for money IMO.

When I see him saving try's and not just scoring them I will be more convinced.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4