#riseforcameron

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1436360061950.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Don't ya wish we could just chainsaw Qld off, we would have more beaches and less f**kwits to deal with.

Removing the emotion out the Cameron Smith situation any fool could've guessed the final SOO result. I picked it would be a massacre all we did was give the maroons an excuse to band tighter and the result.........an embarrassment for nsw.

I thought this thread was a show of support for Smith after that horrific late spear tackle on him by Beau Scott. He looked to be seriously injured poor bloke.
It was a long road to recovery for Smith, 2 minutes of his life he won't get back.
Smith was playing it up to the ref like he had a serious neck injury after that bull**** penalty, that moment shows exactly the kind of man he is, with all the focus this week on the 60 minutes story in order to pull a penalty the first thing the grub does is clutch at his neck, he's a first class ar****le.

Personally I can't understand the amount of support for Smith and condemning of Alex since the 60 minutes episode.
Fair enough it was poor journalism not to be objective and to set up Alex to be filmed watching the post tackle footage.
But the amount of social media bagging of a 23 year old quadriplegic is extremely shameful IMO.
I am not saying I agree with the bagging of Alex (give the guy a break), but I am not surprised by it either. There are millions of suffering humans the world over and people are quick to give sympathy on their own terms, but when the victim shows any sign of martyrdom, the public will drop them like a hot scone and take their pity to someone they perceive to be more deserving. It's not right, but it's human nature.

One thing I will say; if Cameron Smith was a Manly player, the opinions on this forum would be very different. I believe a lot of the criticism of Cameron is far from objective and coloured by footballing rivalry and I guess that too is human nature.

I thought this thread was a show of support for Smith after that horrific late spear tackle on him by Beau Scott. He looked to be seriously injured poor bloke.
It was a long road to recovery for Smith, 2 minutes of his life he won't get back.
Cant believe no one went up and hassled the ref to reverse the penalty. Smith clearly ducks his head. Is that a penalty for all head duckers now. Shows how off nsw were.

Malcolm Knox's take on it. His view is that Cameron has had ample time to approach Alex despite the initial refusals by the McKinnons/Knights immediately following the tragedy. It's simply a judgement call where obviously people's views differ. To me, a letter along these lines by Smith to Alex would be the decent thing to do but it's a matter for Smith whether he wishes to make peace with Alex. The ball's in his court now. If he wishes to hide behind the Storm's PR spin about it, it's up to him. Time for everyone else now to butt out and move on.

http://m.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby...our-love-cam-20150710-gi93bq?skin=smart-phone

So people pissed off that their football team lost. so looking for ways to make themselves feel better

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7