RIP Ross "Ted Bullpit" Higgins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He was also Mr Sheen.

RIP Ross :(

Condolences to his family & friends.

Very glad I got to watch Kingwood Country as a kid before political correctness took over the world.
RIP to an Aussie classic.

That was the (often overlooked) point of the show. You're supposed to laugh at people like Ted. Loved him in the naked vicar shows too!

Someone should blow death up! :mad: (Calm down ISIS)

RIP Ross.

after reading this yesterday i grabbed my dvd of 'best of kingswood country' dvd and watched a few episodes,
classic line from 1st episode:
"you're not taking the kingswood, i've just shampooed the battery"
I have the DVD too. Bought it to show to the kids that the world used to be a different place and a lot more harmless fun was allowed before everyone started suing everyone because someone needed a tissue about something.

I have the DVD too. Bought it to show to the kids that the world used to be a different place and a lot more harmless fun was allowed before everyone started suing everyone because someone needed a tissue about something.
when telling my kids about the show i described it as
'one of the most politically incorrect aussie tv shows i know of'
and no-one cared, we just had a good laugh

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4