Ridiculous Bet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
www.nrl.com

Commentators have written off Brisbane's premiership bid but one brave punter on Monday backed the injury-hit club to win more than $250,000 in one bet.

Sportingbet Australia dropped Brisbane's premiership odds from $67 outsiders to $41 after the punter claimed them for a bet of $264,000 for a $4000 outlay on the last-placed Broncos ahead of Sunday's NRL clash with Cronulla.

Suffering from a heavy injury toll to several star players including representative centres Justin Hodges and Israel Folau, Brisbane tumbled to their fourth straight loss at the hands of the Dragons at the weekend, suggesting they'd be more likely to be backed for the wooden spoon than the premiership.

But the punter is expecting them to get back on the winning road against the Sharks who looked very ordinary in losing again to Manly on the weekend.

The Broncos have a history of coming back though and $67 is an enormous price for any side with the likes of Darren Lockyer, Peter Wallace and Sam Thaiday in the side with Folau and Hodges to return."

Melbourne remain firm favourites to win the premiership at $4.50 ahead of the Dragons at $6 and Wests Tigers $7.

North Queensland are out to $34 with injury clouds hovering over halfback Johnathan Thurston (shoulder) and hooker Aaron Payne (ankle).

I'd love to have that amount of money to be able to make stupid bets like this.

Nutzcraw link said:
Rangirangdoo (doncaster) into Run for Naara (oaks)

I got $20 on it for a collect of $2390
I'd love to have that amount of money to be able to make stupid bets like this  :)

Heard on the radio some bloke put $2000 on the Cowboys to win it at $20 odd I think it was late last week, this was before the game against the Tigers and Thurston's injury.

Glen Munsie said this morning that some punter had $400 on Sean Fensom as first try scorer last night at $51!!!
Nice.....

I won $50 in our Fantasy comp, due to Lyon as my skipper, covers my $30 entry fee so am stoked with that

I see Sportsbet has trimmed our odds from $26 into $13. That is a bit more realistic, the 26 were always luxury odds.

I put $25 on a Souths - Tigers grand final at $107 for a payout of  $2675 after round 2.
Its now paying $29

Well he must have money to throw away. But the do have a good roster when fully fit. Better off banking the $4K

that said heres my Doncaster Day tips

Typhoon Tracy - Doncaster
Valdermoro - Oaks
Swift Alliance - Galaxy
Above Average - JRA Plate
Boto Vermelho - Keith Mackay

Oaks
Faint Perfume with Valdemoro and Speedy Natalie for the minors.

Doncaster
Typhoon Tracy from daylight second.

Last time she ran second up (she had a 35 day freshen up prior to her last run)  she destroyed them over 1600 by almost 5 lengths.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4